[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If they were able to patch and reduce the difficulty on Fort Condor/Gears & Gambits, that means they've been able to do it all along and just haven't done so. Some of those minigames (Chocobo training course #3) definitely need to be patched with reduced difficulty.
I thought the fact that they had to patch the climbable walls to make the paint more obvious was hilarious though. People complained about the game doing that only to get stuck in the mythril mines when you couldn't see it well enough
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The scope of this game is seriously impressive

I wonder how they’ll handle the world map in part 3? I don’t see how they include all areas of this game within the third game without the open world bits feeling redundant, yet I don’t see how they can not include them since a lot of what’s left for the third game has you returning to a lot of these areas
Yeah for real. I don't imagine they just simply re-add Chadley intel along with the same things from Rebirth.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GJDTXFMXgAAG56d

GJDTXGtWEAARepH

GJDTXG6WIAACxdl

GJDTXJYWgAAFOv8

I just got to the Gold Saucer and :mjlol: at Cloud feeling himself after that boxing match.
tryna play the piano is brutal lol
I stopped trying after the 2nd music sheet.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's still a lot of shyt to see when we get the last part.

The last part would be Disc 2+3 of the original game. I think the last part will be insane. End of the generation, PS5 Pro/PS6 optimization maybe.
sL3MciO.png

waZK3ty.png
Don’t forget Rocket Town, Wutai and Vincent’s backstory . We have still have tons of story to cover.:blessed:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Just finished, 86hours deep.

They did it again :wow: :to: :blessed:

Yeah I'm in the Mt. Corel region and it's amazing how well they did. The combat is so addictively good, and the game overall feels true to the original. I enjoy the slight story changes I've noticed to make it flow better. I often felt confused at WTF was going on in the remake, but this is good so far.

People seem to have complaints about the minigames, but I have had no major trouble with them so far. Even the hardest Fort Condor level I figured out after two or three tries.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah I'm in the Mt. Corel region and it's amazing how well they did. The combat is so addictively good, and the game overall feels true to the original. I enjoy the slight story changes I've noticed to make it flow better. I often felt confused at WTF was going on in the remake, but this is good so far.

People seem to have complaints about the minigames, but I have had no major trouble with them so far. Even the hardest Fort Condor level I figured out after two or three tries.
Revisit that as you get towards the endgame as a lot of the endgame content is locked behind the higher level mini game completion.

It was a reason why they had to add a patch to Fort Condor and Gears & Gambits hard mode.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won Queen's Blood in chapter 5. I freaking love Queen's Blood game. They should have added Queen's Blood online to play against your friends.

:mjlol: at Red doing Michael Jackson dance

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m on chapter 9. For those who beat the game. Do I have to do all the data missions on the first play through or do they carry over on the next play through? I think I want to complete everything that I can through chapter select before hard mode.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m on chapter 9. For those who beat the game. Do I have to do all the data missions on the first play through or do they carry over on the next play through? I think I want to complete everything that I can through chapter select before hard mode.
They carry over to the next play through. Whatever side quest you don’t finish, you’ll have to start from the beginning.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I kind of hate these side quests where one of the objectives is to pressure or stagger the enemy X number of times. :beli:

A lot of them die so fast that pressuring/staggering them is barely possible :beli: