[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Currently on Chapter 9, curious to see where the story goes from here because right now they're kind of like :manny:

Last few days I just been taking my time doing Chadley missions and unlocking towers and whatever. I'm not in a rush and the fact that they unlock fast travel points is a pretty good motivator to actually do them. Usually that's a better reward than some random item.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the last chapter now.

This shyt is fukking amazing.

I can't imagine the third game being that much better. God I can't believe I have to wait another four years to finish this whole trilogy.
There's still a lot of shyt to see when we get the last part.

The last part would be Disc 2+3 of the original game. I think the last part will be insane. End of the generation, PS5 Pro/PS6 optimization maybe.
sL3MciO.png

waZK3ty.png

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you should put that stuff in spoilers 👆
Ehh I did but I don't really consider them spoilers since it's just an overview of what the third part would go through. I mean we KNOW what's the general outline going to be, execution is what's really spoiler worthy.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There's still a lot of shyt to see when we get the last part.

The last part would be Disc 2+3 of the original game. I think the last part will be insane. End of the generation, PS5 Pro/PS6 optimization maybe.
sL3MciO.png

waZK3ty.png
also wutai and rocket town

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scope of this game is seriously impressive

I wonder how they’ll handle the world map in part 3? I don’t see how they include all areas of this game within the third game without the open world bits feeling redundant, yet I don’t see how they can not include them since a lot of what’s left for the third game has you returning to a lot of these areas

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If they were able to patch and reduce the difficulty on Fort Condor/Gears & Gambits, that means they've been able to do it all along and just haven't done so. Some of those minigames (Chocobo training course #3) definitely need to be patched with reduced difficulty.