[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Queens Blood definitely has a bigger learning curve than Gwent, hated it at first but now I actually fully understand it it’s kinda enjoyable

Edit: fukk those dikkhead twins tho

Queens blood will having you thinking your winning until its too late and can't make any more moves. :pachaha:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
On Chapter 10 and about 68 hours in...the game is magic. They're slowly giving plot development but that's perfect because you pay more attention to the regions you visit. I've cleared every area except for chapter 9 because it's hell to navigate.

I loved Remake and I can't believe how much of a step up Rebirth is in every way. There are so few games that make interesting side content but this one pulls it off. There was a moment of open world fatigue around chapter 9. Not the game's fault though, I can go back if I feel like it.

For the people that complained about this not being one game you're tripping. No corners have been cut and these 2 games are unique experiences.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
And I wonder how kids will experience this game because this feels like one of those classics that the OG was for my generation in '97

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So the combat was so difficult for me because I wasn’t upgrading. Idk why but I have a habit to wait for a while to upgrade.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I’m having so much more fun now with all these upgrades.

Wow this game is fun

:wow::wow:
Yo, I did this shyt again and was wondering why this game was so much harder. I’m on chapter 4 and just started using the R1 synergy abilities.

That quote was from Spider-Man 2.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Fort Condor is difficult but fair...

The first three fights were cake walks, but the captain stunned me at the last second by permanently freezing all my troops in the vicinity... ranged troops included. So what's the solution? Two trebs on the enemy's side of the center rock. They are far enough not to get frozen, and it's the perfect distance to still land hits. Still have to kill everything else quickly before you can safely do that though.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Fort Condor is difficult but fair...

The first three fights were cake walks, but the captain stunned me at the last second by permanently freezing all my troops in the vicinity... ranged troops included. So what's the solution? Two trebs on the enemy's side of the center rock. They are far enough not to get frozen, and it's the perfect distance to still land hits. Still have to kill everything else quickly before you can safely do that though.
Bruh what was your strategy. I feel like I’ve tried everything and can’t beat him

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Bruh what was your strategy. I feel like I’ve tried everything and can’t beat him

I used Barrett and Tifa, and the set that gives you 3 trebuchets, no ballistas. Fight as per normal, countering the troop type that the enemy sends out, mixing in clerics as support. Use your heroes ASAP. Elite troops bump the hero bar up faster so consider using those if you aren't yet overwhelmed. If all things go well, you should at least be able to kill all enemy troops, leaving just outposts and captain remaining. He will first put up a barrier, then stop all your surrounding forces. With that in mind, you want to place trebs down out of reach of these affects, and again, as soon as you have the 2 AP to spend. I think I won with about 13 seconds to spare, so I'm sure there's a better strat but it worked.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Does Vincent join your party through story progression like Yuffie or you gotta get him the OG way ? (No spoilers please)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Does anybody have an issue where the fiend intel missions in cosmo canyon don't appear? I go to those sword icons and the monsters aren't there.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People asking that question, must not understand how difficult it would be to have optional party members in a modern story driven cinematic rpg.
They would have to film different cutscenes and redo dialog branching off from that point through the remainder of the game. Even change up how certain boss fights work or if they even happen at all. Or just make it so the optional character has no direct impact of the outcome of any events going forward. In the og game you could basically just swap out a sprite and be done with it.