[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Finished Banishers, but it's way too late to start this game. I'll boot it up tomorrow

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
To an extent.

They expanded midgar a lot but there was more an outline there already in place. I don't even think you go to plates that werent in the original game other than when you go to jessie's parents house. Kalm and nibleheim were lifeless comparatively.

I really want to see what they do with Wutai.
I hope they didn't change wutai's song too much...that shyt slaps so hard in the original...they kinda made cosmo anyone's theme song weak in this one...and there's another song they changed I thought was better in the original...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing performance mode for most of my games but decided to go back to quality mode and man was the gameplay choppy as hell. :russ:I eventually got used to it but now I see why some of you are framerate whores.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I got bodied by the “white terror” sidequest boss
that piece of shyt.

I'll say this: this game's balancing is such that I am routinely running into these fights that are washing me but I eek by at the very last second. I took down Quetzy with 1 party member alive with sub-100 hp. White Terror was the same. They've done a good job of balancing the limit/summon growth based on you getting your ass kicked though.
fukking clutch Synergy abilities outchea pulling victory out the jaws of defeat :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed they made sure to have plenty black people this go around. :mjpls:

Man this game is :scust:

Perfect :noah:

I'm only like a hour in but it's a 10/10 already.

The music somehow is already as good/better than part 1/Intergrade. The graphics overall are a significant jump in quality, (character models not included)

But I knew I was in for a good time when, I ran towards an object and the main character just jumped and climbed up on top of it. And after climbing a ladder up onto the water tower being able to just jump down to the ground without having to go back down the ladder. Those might not seem like a big deal but it tells a lot about the amount of work and attention to detail that the devs put into the game, you can kind of tell how linear or free a game will be by what they let you do with characters and around the world.

Also the voice acting is top notch. This legit might be my favorite voice acting in a game of all time (SOFAR)

I already had final fantasy 7 remake as my all-time favorite and the all-time best remake ever, If this hour in is any indication of what I have to expect with this game it looks like rebirth is going to continue that.

:blessed: