Official prove you're black thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I didn’t ask for your damn picture.

You said my questions were derailment from the original thread - therefore I reposted those same questions here so as not to derail. I’m sure String won’t mind that I moved the discussion here. I’ll wait …

I need to be sure I'm not arguing with a white man, prove you're Black

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I need to be sure I'm not arguing with a white man, prove you're Black
that deflection shyt ain’t working. Been proved myself to the people in charge of this site that are worth proving my identity to.

lying b*stard- you were in the same discord I was in when you said all that dumb shyt about me dating a drill rapper. Poitier already verified me since 2019. Even though we don’t get along, so did Barnett. You were there. If you have any further questions about my identity send a direct Dm to me and copy Houston. I don’t post public pics. In addition I posted a hand pic back in 2018. Fuk your dumb narratives because you have no valid answers to cover your own commentary.

Stop the avoidance and Answer my questions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You seem to have forgotten a lot of us came over from sohh. We are already confirmed. You late to the party acting like the authority on anything.

Find another angle n try again buffoon.

20180427-195614.jpg

a lot of posters on here claim to be black, yet they sound like white supremacists. Im calling all you suspected cacs out

@BrothaZay
@Dynamite James
@Wildhundreds
@Get These Nets
@CrimsonTider
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@Piff Perkins
@B86

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude @Matt504 went from screaming derailment, told me to post my comments/questions in another thread which brought me to this one. Now he’s using the reverse psychology spin trying to project. Avoidance like a m’fer. c00n coli logic.
:mjlol::mjlol:
keep in mind, @Matt504 is the same poster who was scoping out Intel about me on the low to concern post about a drill rapper that I know - he had no problem referring to me as a black woman when it suited his position to lowkey insult me.
:mjlol::deadrose:
Rowdy rebel gifted $100k in cash the day he got of prison, spends it on jewelry
Black people don't have limited intelligence which actually makes matters worse, we have better sense than spending 10s of thousands of dollars on jewelry yet we're doing it anyway.

As a woman that dates a failed drill rapper, I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you, but let's not let feelings get in the way of facts.
But now that I’m asking for logical answers refuting his lies, he calls me a “white man”. The Hate you give.
:mjlol::mjlol: