Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole, with all due respect, I'm not going back and forth with you in this thread, if you want to have a two sided discussion, have it in a space where you're not derailing the thread.
I'm willing to have the discussion, just not in here, you can cheerlead for her in another thread so we don't derail this one.
Official prove you're black thread

I'm leaving work now, hour commute home. I'll be back later tonight. You have ample time to come up with an answer. I'll be back with more research and questions - Logical debate and all. No curse words. Right @Kamala Harris ??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when all else fails, derail the thread.

:francis:
how is posting your commentary about crime in this thread, derailing?
Translation: "I was caught using white supremacist talking points and now I need the thread to derail, so I will subliminally tag a mod, to delete certain posts pointing this out, to take the attention off my suspicious posts where I'm repeating the same key words".

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when all of your tactics fail - scream "derail"
  1. Post
    The Tariq Nasheed Thread
    ignore the obvious trolls, they're only here to derail. (use the snitch button and report them for derailing)
    Post by: Matt504, Apr 12, 2015 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    So i guess Racism is the hot topic in America now
    you've already decided that I'm a keyboard warrior, now lets not derail this thread.
    Post by: Matt504, Jun 5, 2014 in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    Addiction is soaring in Afghanistan
    Negged and fukk you, you worthless piece of shyt.
    Post by: Matt504, Feb 8, 2015 in forum: The Locker Room

4. Post
    AGENTS: Answer & Reason Black America seems Doomed
    ...is in my opinion, it's a classic example of how "certain elements" derail threads like this before they have an opportunity to really take off,...
    Post by: Matt504, Jan 28, 2014 in forum: The Locker Room

5. Post
    Jacqueline Avant, the wife of music legend Clarence Avant,shot and killed home invasion
    when all else fails, derail the thread.
    Post by: Matt504, 4 minutes ago in forum: The Locker Room

6. Post
    Azealia Banks comments on Kendrick Lamar Billboard Interview
    ...For someone who hates young thug and "fakkitry", you sure seem to bring him up a lot. Lets not derail the thread and get reported...
    Post by: Matt504, Jan 10, 2015 in forum: The Booth

7. Post
    Why Do So Many Women Walk Around W A Chip On Their Shoulder?
    You have the word strategic in your username but strategy requires thought, something absent from this post. I'm simply presenting a valid...
    Post by: Matt504, Aug 18, 2018 in forum: The Locker Room

8. Post
    8/14 threads on the front page of TLR are about race
    Tell ya what bucko, why don't you call them out by name when you see them making those types of posts in those threads, if you feel like it's just...
    Post by: Matt504, Jan 15, 2015 in forum: The Locker Room

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still waiting for @Matt504 to address several of my other threads from the other thread that he claims was derailment.
Nicole, with all due respect, I'm not going back and forth with you in this thread, if you want to have a two sided discussion, have it in a space where you're not derailing the thread.
That's what I thought.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Let me get this straight, you post up an arbitrary lie as a generalization. It's nothing right?? As long as you can post up whatever white supremacist lie about black people it's engagement?

Not only that, but you and the c00n-cac collective have issues with black posters saying wait until the facts about this case are released before speculating and yall have all types of back and forth about it. Yall run with the "stop defending criminals" back up plan when we talk about not being so quick to rush in every crime thread with your obvious attempts to demoralize black culture.

I post up numbers and statistics from relevant research sources that don't run with your agenda based narrative and now you don't want to have a discussion?? it's derailment?? But it was all good when you were going back and forth with your fellow c00ns and cacs to shyt on black society though with sterotypes and generalizations??
cacc00n coward. But let's have a logical debate, they said.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Logic posted - *silence. "DERAILMENT :damn:" Point proven. fuk off. You know what it is. Keep avoiding answering my questions and I'm going to keep coming at your head for your lies and bullshyt narratives trying to lowkey prop up cacs every time. That "Black Inferiority" gimmick game isnt working these days.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Them: “Nicole is too vulgar- why can’t she stop spazzing and have a logical debate”

Me: Calmly posts up various research sources for reference and statistical information for inquiries. Refutes racist talking points with factuals, books, journals

Them: “ DERAILMENT:damn::damn:!!!! Take this to another thread “

Me: Copies questions into other thread Bcuz derailment. Waits for logical debate

Them:
200.gif

Never fails.
:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it derailment to ask why you use the same "Black Inferiority" talking points and post up pseudo science and intellectualism with false statistics post after post in every thread about black people? Then they wonder why I dont respect debates with you lying c00ns and cacs for your false ideologies. Nah, yall need to get verbally smoked for your false race degradation bullshyt analysis. Trying to spam post for trends. Why do your posts about black society use points from a racist German??

From pseudo-science to lying with statistics

The influential German-born statistician Frederick L. Hoffman, who would go on to serve as president of the American Statistical Association in 1911, played a crucial role in embedding the narrative of black criminality when he published the first book-length study of racial crime statistics. Hoffman trained in the American South and thoroughly absorbed the deeply racist culture that surrounded him. His interest in statistics developed as he read literature on “black disappearance” — the idea that the black race, through their own self-destructive behavior, would eventually vanish.

The Fund’s overarching goal was to finance research that proved black genetic inferiority, which could then be cited as evidence that the low economic and social status of black Americans was “natural.” By extension, policy interventions — in the form of welfare or affirmative action, for example — could be written off as impotent and unnecessary.
@Matt504 still waiting… you had time to post your hand but not to answer these logical questions??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread has a barrier of entry and I've met it, it's just a picture right?
I didn’t ask for your damn picture.

You said my questions were derailment from the original thread - therefore I reposted those same questions here so as not to derail. I’m sure String won’t mind that I moved the discussion here. I’ll wait …