Official prove you're black thread

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Just as I thought none of the guys pushing anti black rhetoric on a daily and calling for another crime bill are nothing but pathetic white supremacists. Going forward you all will be treated as such.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
20180427-195614.jpg

a lot of posters on here claim to be black, yet they sound like white supremacists. Im calling all you suspected cacs out

@BrothaZay
@Dynamite James
@Wildhundreds
@Get These Nets
@CrimsonTider
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@Piff Perkins
@B86

YR0jun2.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This isn't about assuming the worst about Black people, Black people happen to be over represented in this type of crime. No one hoped the savage was Black but the likelihood of that being the case is why everyone that drew that conclusion were proven correct.

:manny:
when all else fails, derail the thread.

:francis:

The rate of violent crimes of this nature between black and white offenders are at similar percentage rates and overall population numbers. Posting from the Uniform Crime Index to prove that your statement is RACIST AND WRONG is derailment??
TABLE 4 Reported race or ethnicity of violent crime ofenders by race or ethnicity of victim, Total 85.8% 14.2% White*a 87.8 12.2 Black a 82.0 18.0

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So this nikka just happens to browse white supremacists forums huh?

:mjpls:
@Matt504 IS the white supremacist forum.
The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime'
You can literally match his commentary with white supremacists talking points. No difference. Notice the same "negro inferiority" responses that @Matt504 posts up with mirror the same white supremacy agenda- (just using the word "n--gro" for reference purposes not my regular vernacular).

"But the idea of out-of-control black violence continues to motivate white supremacist propagandists and remains a main recruiting tool for the hate movement and its wish for a genetically pure white ethnostate. Because this narrative of black criminality is so central to American history — the foundation upon which discrimination has long been justified — it persists as white supremacy’s enduring siren song.

This report examines the origins and evolution of this propaganda from the mid-1800s to the current day."

Look at how familiar this sounds to @Matt504 's posts:

In his book The Condemnation of Blackness, historian Khalil Gibran Muhammad argues that this “racial data revolution” created a permanent linkage between blackness and criminality.[5] The myth that black people possessed a unique proclivity for violence became the most enduring way of communicating black inferiority and justifying continued discrimination.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when all else fails, derail the thread.

:francis:
Is it derailment to ask why you use the same "Black Inferiority" talking points and post up pseudo science and intellectualism with false statistics post after post in every thread about black people? Then they wonder why I dont respect debates with you lying c00ns and cacs for your false ideologies. Nah, yall need to get verbally smoked for your false race degradation bullshyt analysis. Trying to spam post for trends. Why do your posts about black society use points from a racist German??

From pseudo-science to lying with statistics

The influential German-born statistician Frederick L. Hoffman, who would go on to serve as president of the American Statistical Association in 1911, played a crucial role in embedding the narrative of black criminality when he published the first book-length study of racial crime statistics. Hoffman trained in the American South and thoroughly absorbed the deeply racist culture that surrounded him. His interest in statistics developed as he read literature on “black disappearance” — the idea that the black race, through their own self-destructive behavior, would eventually vanish.

The Fund’s overarching goal was to finance research that proved black genetic inferiority, which could then be cited as evidence that the low economic and social status of black Americans was “natural.” By extension, policy interventions — in the form of welfare or affirmative action, for example — could be written off as impotent and unnecessary.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This isn't about assuming the worst about Black people, Black people happen to be over represented in this type of crime. No one hoped the savage was Black but the likelihood of that being the case is why everyone that drew that conclusion were proven correct.

:manny:
All offenses 10,085,210 7,014,550 2,667,010
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 11,060 5,070 5,660

Robbery 74,550 white 33,290 black 39,290

what did you say earlier in this thread?? Waits for the juelzing......

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicole, with all due respect, I'm not going back and forth with you in this thread, if you want to have a two sided discussion, have it in a space where you're not derailing the thread.
That's what I thought.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Let me get this straight, you post up an arbitrary lie as a generalization. It's nothing right?? As long as you can post up whatever white supremacist lie about black people it's engagement?

Not only that, but you and the c00n-cac collective have issues with black posters saying wait until the facts about this case are released before speculating and yall have all types of back and forth about it. Yall run with the "stop defending criminals" back up plan when we talk about not being so quick to rush in every crime thread with your obvious attempts to demoralize black culture.

I post up numbers and statistics from relevant research sources that don't run with your agenda based narrative and now you don't want to have a discussion?? it's derailment?? But it was all good when you were going back and forth with your fellow c00ns and cacs to shyt on black society though with sterotypes and generalizations??
cacc00n coward. But let's have a logical debate, they said.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Logic posted - *silence. "DERAILMENT :damn:" Point proven. fuk off. You know what it is. Keep avoiding answering my questions and I'm going to keep coming at your head for your lies and bullshyt narratives trying to lowkey prop up cacs every time. That "Black Inferiority" gimmick game isnt working these days.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I'm too old to prove to people that I am who I am