Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I need to be sure I'm not arguing with a white man, prove you're Black
You’ve been arguing since 2018.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...worst-poster-ever.680186/page-3#post-32074594
:francis:

Hence your comment from Dec. 2018:
Dec 18, 2018
RepReportBookmark

Matt504I'm having my way with this shït
“Nicole is a pretty solid poster, the reasons why are irrelevant to this thread but there are certainly much worst posters on here.”

Now you have sudden onset c00nzheimers dementia cac recall issues and can’t remember shyt huh??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I need to be sure I'm not arguing with a white man, prove you're Black
Also you:

may be bushed but it's yet another fine case study on the mind of Nicole, a woman that dates an anti Black gang member that peddles poisonous media to other Black people, unapologetically.

:ehh:

he has no problem arguing with a woman for insults - he definitely wasn’t worried on that thread but now he’s in here lying on me calling me a “white man” to dodge and Dismiss my questions.
:comeon::deadrose:
If I post this video again about my “gang member boyfriend” - will this prove im a black woman again?!
:lupe:

:mjlol::mjlol:
This dude was in group chats collecting info whenever I made an appearance like he had Nicole0416 in his Google alerts
NKWg.gif

But somehow he can’t summon up the same energy to answer questions in this thread.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt wasn't that funny latin X
Yes the fuk it was, c00nadian faggit.

When will the The day ever come when y’all stop taking Ls, aye??
confused.gif

you’re definitely whitewashed as Fuk. Out of touch cacc00n is using internet whiteism woke lingo - nobody uses the term “Latinx” . That’s white people proper shyt for inclusiveness. Get laughed and clowned saying that word in New York.
:francis::laff:
you post like a GenderX- crying in every thread trying to be the Canadian Malcolm X copying AA culture, only to end up ex’ing yourself out. Northern Border Babble Control - no one takes you serious and yet here you still are.

I’ve been here for going on 4 years and I’m still trying to figure out what the Fuk Canadians would discuss on here if you didn’t have access to Black American politics, music, books, journals, YouTube, tv, sports, news- I’m so serious.
:mjlol::francis:
Compare threads where Americans talk aboot Canadian issues or events on the coli to the reverse. To how y’all interject yourself in all things over here. Probably like a 10 post average over a 10 year span. Site would look like a discussion wasteland of worthless posts. Mooses, Drake threads and Hockey teams. Y’all wouldn’t even need separate forums and sub forums- just one long endless loop of comments.

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Ever since that user (original gangster I think) got exposed for using a friend to make a video posing as him and threatening other coli posters, these proof threads are kinda pointless. It only costs five dollars to pay someone to take a pic with your u/n.