Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Episode 7 where shall we start

This had to be the best episode by far.

Thankfully there was no fukking club/party scene at Truth and Tasha and her chickenheads kept their clucking to a minimum at the beginning of the episode. But the story of how she and Ghost got engaged did provide context and foreshadowing for later in the show.

It's bugged out to see Tommy's regression after a few episodes. Dude is literally the coke equivalent of a functioning alcoholic. He claims to be partners but needs Ghost to babysit him, hold his hand, talk him off the ledge and co-sign EVERYTHING. Now we know how the fukk he survived growing up in the hood as a kid.

Next, Shawn is a fukking bytch straight up. Dry snitching at the behest of a bytch that won't let him sniff a pubic hair. Him, Holly and LaLa are on the short list for who needs to get killed. Somehow he survives because he's the only one of the 3 that can drive a SUV. Dude told Ghost's business, Angela's address not realizing they're dealing with the fukkIN FEDS!

Tasha teeters on loyal and "I'm here because I'm too bougie for a retail job." Even tho she has access to Ghost's money, she's useless without his guidance. He made that bytch and stuck with her because she followed orders/directions, and was trained to be a down ass bytch. Despite being his wife, somewhere down the line she thought her role was more than their "arrangement." But those two white bytches who wanted to touch her hair let her know what her place was. Still I give her credit for backing Ghost when that meeting went downhill, but he told her ass not to get drunk around those motherfukkers. At some point Ghost will have to see Stern on some street shyt for disrespecting him as if a partnership was out of Ghost's league.

Angela, despite the sensitive nature of her work, is back to being 17 again. Oddly enough she will get a promotion if even a piece of this case pans out. But maybe Detroit is the best place for her considering how crazy shyt it about to get.

Finally, it's good to see Ghost man up on the business front (Truth) and the other business. Too bad 50 is playing every crew for a fool and collecting bodies from behind bars. He wasn't gonna be content with Ghost or whoever "giving" him a few scraps outta respect. He already has scraps and is literally ordering hits from that chick on credit. I wouldn't be surprised if he stiffed her on the $100k. He's literally playing everyone for a fool, including his own son, who will probably take a bullet to the dome trying to be a hero during a gunfight.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I swear to God though...

If 50 and this bytch kill off Ghost and Tommy and 50 becomes the main star of the show for next season I'll be pissed as hell. :pacspit:

One of the three has to be made a sacrifice in the season finale though... or be about to die in a cliffhanger to end the season... my money's on Tommy. I assume the other cliffhanger at season's end will be Angela and Ghost realizing who each other are; my money's obviously on Angela figuring it out first since Ghost is three steps beyond clueless. Angela ain't that bright either though, and it'll probably get exposed when Tasha ends up running up on her.

And LOL @ this show having a 7.4 on IMDB... that has to be the highest for a majority Black cast (unless we're counting The Wire) and this show isn't, technically speaking, even that good (entertaining as fukk though, and I watch every Saturday night).

Obviously I could simply look up what cast members are going to be returning for the second season in order to know exactly what'll happen but I won't spoil it for myself and I at least want to keep up the hope of a killing or a surprise in the finale.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I gotta say they hinted it at least dozens of times that 50 was the one behind the hits.

Playing chess and looking himself in the mirror like :demonic: during his convo with Ghost.

Also his convo with his son was a huge hint as well.

Edit: On a sidenote I was :dead: when Rolla gave Ghost the :comeon: when he questioned him. :laff:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I swear to God though...

If 50 and this bytch kill off Ghost and Tommy and 50 becomes the main star of the show for next season I'll be pissed as hell. :pacspit:

One of the three has to be made a sacrifice in the season finale though... or be about to die in a cliffhanger to end the season... my money's on Tommy. I assume the other cliffhanger at season's end will be Angela and Ghost realizing who each other are; my money's obviously on Angela figuring it out first since Ghost is three steps beyond clueless. Angela ain't that bright either though, and it'll probably get exposed when Tasha ends up running up on her.

And LOL @ this show having a 7.4 on IMDB... that has to be the highest for a majority Black cast (unless we're counting The Wire) and this show isn't, technically speaking, even that good (entertaining as fukk though, and I watch every Saturday night).

Obviously I could simply look up what cast members are going to be returning for the second season in order to know exactly what'll happen but I won't spoil it for myself and I at least want to keep up the hope of a killing or a surprise in the finale.
:mjlol:@ The Leftovers. HBO should be ashamed

But I know 50 is gonna try to get more shine by staying on the show. U can make a case that this show is the biggest thing he did for quite some time. Better than all those straight to dvd flicks.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know cats like to complain about the acting but give it up folks.

The moment that light on the fridge door went on and the scene started with Rolla and Ghost... top notch shyt. :lawd:
Fantastic scene.

That's why the game is so dirty, people get killed for the slightest possibilities.

To Rolla :salute:

Can't wait for 50's character to get that smirk wiped off his face. :bustback:
And his dry snitching son.

Last edited:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Episode was piff.

Was at the edge of my seat most of the show. I'm feeling Angela more naked than Tasha. Them nipples :takedat: and that chemistry. Yep, they're fukking in real life.

:russ: @ 50 at the end.

:pacspit: Shawn . I think he's not going to make it to season 2. He aint built for any of this shyt.

:piss: on those Cacs & cacettes

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:shaq2:

When does the boss do the killing?

:manny::yeshrug: The Coli was right by predicting that 50 Cent was the guy behind it all.

They don't have muscle, they operate on finesse. And a lot of times the boss still puts in work. You act like you never seen the Wire. Marlo killed himself too.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I can't see any of the main characters being killed next episode...only Shawn :snoop: and the snitch.

I wonder what that conversation is gonna be like when Tasha confronts Ghost :lupe:

I think Ghost is gonna catch a body and get caught :mindblown: