Official Power Season 1 Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
this is the EXACT convo me and my boy was having

fukk the fact i already predicted the entire premise of 50 being the one being the one behind this... its clearly what's happening now

but the way these two dudes operate :snoop:

dude is the KING OF NEW YORK... when the cartel comes to america, they have 1 meeting with ghost, and leave the country.... dude was talking bout giving ghost his OWN CARTEL

meanwhile ghost don't know a motherfukking thing... don't know who robbing him... don't know his wife doing him dirty.. don't know his driver trying to fukk his wife... didn't know tommy was smashing the girl from his club.. don't know the spanish broad is da.. don't know the da trying to find the supply.... don't know the earrings been stolen... tommy see the broad with brand new earrings that look like they cost a half a mil.. he don't know shyt... nobody don't know shyt

but i'm supposed to believe this dude controls all of ny?? tommy raising up to him with no problem.. don't even listen to his instructions, no matter how simple.... driver has no care in the world to fukk his wife or at least watch her bust a nut.... wife has no fear to double cross this nikka and not do a damn thing he tells her... and trying to bust it open for a driver nikka..

if tommy was the boss i'd believe it... at least he's crazy.. fukk is ghost out here doing
:salute: