Official Power Season 1 Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This nikka has been in one scene breh. :heh: The one waitress that Tommy smashed has had comparable screen time. We saw the pink assassins ass longer than we saw that nikka.

:ufdup: watch we gonna see a whole lot more of him in the coming seasons (if it don't get canceled) . Isn't he a major player in the streets before getting locked up?

:beli: I can see how it plays out..... Ghost finds out 50's son is banging out Naturi.... Ghost gonna kill him or fukk him up.... 50 got some miracle release because of good behavior. and a war starts between them two .... and cue in 50 cent becoming a major character in the series :beli: or
my prediction.... these hits are being set up by 50

there was something off when the son told him he was working for ghost.. and when he told 50 he had an account set up and some investments, 50 didn't even care about that shyt

then told him to hit him on the cell if some shyt happened he can't tell ghost.. the kid is gonna tell 50 about ghost wife.. and he'll use it for more shady shyt

cause i don't think the cartel dude would do this.. and they don't have time (or maybe they'll rush it) to introduce a whole new character and plot to why he's doing it..

but it's a good show for what it is.. not like we have anything else on tv with black folks and aggressive content

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: watch we gonna see a whole lot more of him in the coming seasons (if it don't get canceled) . Isn't he a major player in the streets before getting locked up?

:beli: I can see how it plays out..... Ghost finds out 50's son is banging out Naturi.... Ghost gonna kill him or fukk him up.... 50 got some miracle release because of good behavior. and a war starts between them two .... and cue in 50 cent becoming a major character in the series :beli: or

Okay but as of right now he couldn't be more in the backseat. If it was like you are suggesting he'd be playing Ghost. They pretty much told us he's gonna have a bigger role going forward with the "he'll be out in a year" shyt and honestly what do you expect...he's the biggest name associated with the series. That doesn't change how understated his role has been thus far though. After the way it was hyped you can't tell me you weren't surprised how long it took to see him.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Okay but as of right now he couldn't be more in the backseat. If it was like you are suggesting he'd be playing Ghost. They pretty much told us he's gonna have a bigger role going forward with the "he'll be out in a year" shyt and honestly what do you expect...he's the biggest name associated with the series. That doesn't change how understated his role has been thus far though. After the way it was hyped you can't tell me you weren't surprised how long it took to see him.

I only thought they used his name as executive producer to garner some interest in the show. I was expecting this nikka to not to show up at all especially after there was no signs of him in the first two episodes..... I would have been pleasantly surprised if he didn't weasle his way into a prominent role in the series.....

It just taints the show for me, the supporting actors were already weak (especially Joseph Sikora as Tommy), (:ufdup: whoever is the casting director), 50 is a mediocre actor at best (really at best:stopitslime:) , there could have been someone better for that role. Let some other struggling acting nikkas :eat:.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
I only thought they used his name as executive producer to garner some interest in the show. I was expecting this nikka to not to show up at all especially after there was no signs of him in the first two episodes..... I would have been pleasantly surprised if he didn't weasle his way into a prominent role in the series.....

It just taints the show for me, the supporting actors were already weak (especially Joseph Sikora as Tommy), (:ufdup: whoever is the casting director), 50 is a mediocre actor at best (really at best:stopitslime:) , there could have been someone better for that role. Let some other struggling acting nikkas :eat:.
yeah I don't get why they picked the gayest looking dude possible for Tommy

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the day tommy and ghost fight:blessed:,its commin soon u can tell,this is the 2nd time that they have squared up:wow:

expect fireworks brehs.....:youngsabo: