Official Power Season 1 Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I enjoyed it & will definitely keep watching. We need more shows with a Black cast.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The fukk you nikkas mean it is predictable as hell? :dahell: It was alright, it has potential for being a really good show.
Now I have issues with the main nikka, I wish they could have found a better actor, he looks like he belongs on the shyt they have on BET.

Lol at that white boy saying "mother fukker". I think the break out star will be that gay Colombian supplier.
I will keep watching. :yeshrug:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
decent show.....caught my interest...."Black sails"...I saw one episode and threw it in the bushes

Daps
The fukk you nikkas mean it is predictable as hell? :dahell: It was alright, it has potential for being a really good show.
Now I have issues with the main nikka, I wish they could have found a better actor, he looks like he belongs on the shyt they have on BET.

Lol at that white boy saying "mother fukker". I think the break out star will be that gay Colombian supplier.
I will keep watching. :yeshrug:

You couldn't see his Spanish sweetheart being a part of the team investigating him the second she mentioned law school? :comeon:

You couldn't see his driver smashing the second she handed him a breakfast biscuit? :comeon:

It's shaping up to be a predictable show with poor writing. I mean, I'm sure they'll throw some twists in there, cuz you gotta do that, but, so far it's meh. Hopefully it doesn't become a pain to watch. I'll continue watching until it does....