Official Power Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You couldn't see his Spanish sweetheart being a part of the team investigating him the second she mentioned law school? :comeon:

You couldn't see his driver smashing the second she handed him a breakfast biscuit? :comeon:

It's shaping up to be a predictable show with poor writing. I mean, I'm sure they'll throw some twists in there, cuz you gotta do that, but, so far it's meh. Hopefully it doesn't become a pain to watch. I'll continue watching until it does....

True :ehh:. I guess paying that much attention. When ol'girl mentioned law school, I thought she was working at some big law firm now, not doing government bullshyt.:manny:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Am i the only who get annoyed by the white boy because he looks like an 2014 eminem clone ?
Power-Joseph-Sikora-as-Tommy-Egan-300x200.jpg

500_1346353449_eminem.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You couldn't see his Spanish sweetheart being a part of the team investigating him the second she mentioned law school? :comeon:

You couldn't see his driver smashing the second she handed him a breakfast biscuit? :comeon:

It's shaping up to be a predictable show with poor writing. I mean, I'm sure they'll throw some twists in there, cuz you gotta do that, but, so far it's meh. Hopefully it doesn't become a pain to watch. I'll continue watching until it does....

Yep...all this. But then again I'm not expecting some Chris Nolan type shyt from 50 Cent.

Its entertaining and seems better than a lot of trash I've wasted time on so I'm in :yeshrug:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Are Ghost and his crew 'big time dealers' or not cause when he met with the gay latin connect dude said, "where's my money" and Ghost handed him a little envelope.. then the connect's guy pulls it out to count it and from what it looked like imo to be no more than $5-7,000 dollars. :dahell: and when Ghost dude(the one with the backpack) is countin' money in the stash house it didn't look like he was counting up no more than ten thousand. Sh*t even the reality show DEA on Spike TV- the feds run up in stash houses with $3-5 million in cash laying around numerous times.

The nightclub looked wack.. Where's the celebs and ballplayers at? 50 couldn't get Melo, Nas, Jay or even a Paul Pierce to make a cameo and pop a bottle of champagne?

Karume

All Star
Daps
if they were better actors this show would be a great vehicle for 50 and Em to team up on