Official Power Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
SMH at nikkas talkin bout "how they aint know their calls was about the same shyt" are you nikkas dumb or just naturally slow. nikkas and bytches get calls at the same time everyday b. Neither of them know about the others profession, Ghost thinks she is a lawyer and she thinks he is just a business owner, how the fukk would they know off rip that the phone calls were about the same thing. I think that was creative as fukk, great writing on that. As they slowly end up finding out about each other the calls were a good "first hint". Bet they both get another hint on the next one.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i think once ghost finds out the no ass hoe isa cop then its gonna be :camby:

tasha a freak but she aint goin nowhere. i think she gon run down on the white girl and the white girl gon mention ghost is cheating next ep. tommy aint goin nowhere he was ready to toss the white bytch in the elevator cause he know ghost was right :win: and with tasha feedback on the white girl corresponding to ghost feedback. tommy gon get back into gangsta mode. :smugdraper:

that cop hoe is just gonna get exposed. thats all i see. comin up. :lupe: i think.

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
Acting by the white boy is still horrible, but the show is hella entertaining. That assassin had body :damn:

:leon:

aa7lblvsk1.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Best episode of the series, by far.

I've talked about the things I think they've handled poorly, but one thing I think they've done really well is this mystery around who's fukking with Ghost's network. That shyt really got me like :ohhh:

Pink sneakers been putting in work, I can't believe she fukked up that point blank kill :snoop:

Can someone clear something up for me: I thought she got a text right before she was gonna kill Ghost's 3rd in command (the Latino dude) telling her to go back to Miami a few episodes back. But it seems like she never left.
did she really fukk it up though? i mean in real life Ruiz woulda been GONE hahaha

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i think u guys are missing the plot lol..

remember him and this girl go way backkk,i can see an episode where they jus show der childhood together, this is prob his first"love"...

remember she turned up out of the blue,of course he isnt thinging on point (yet!)

in a sense they are still getting to know one another,things between them are still getting unraveled
man i dont give a fukk. You cant be getting caught up on some p*ssy when you're at that level. Especially when you have a wife who is a hood rat and has all type of dirt on you. You CANT

i loved my first girl to death but let her come back 10 years later and its :camby:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
man i dont give a fukk. You cant be getting caught up on some p*ssy when you're at that level. Especially when you have a wife who is a hood rat and has all type of dirt on you. You CANT

i loved my first girl to death but let her come back 10 years later and its :camby:

You must not have loved her that much lol.......most dudes see the one that got away again and all those old emotions come right back. I'd probably be on the same shiit as Ghost. This show is basically a hip hop drug dealing version of Great Gatsby. Except Gatsby is the one married with kids and Daisy shows back up in his life. He's all fukked up in the head because the truth is, he built his entire empire for Daisy but, they both got too much baggage now to be together.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh that's what I find corny about the show. You think a nikka that reached where this brotha reached would be doing dumb shyt like this? He out there being extra careful on how to handle hits and major matters, running a major operation, but then dumb enough to fukk in the club and keeping chatting to some broad his wife had already seen him with once at the club?? shyt just doesn't add up for the character.

This nikka taking her out in the same ride his wife rides in, not thinking about her scent on the seats, kissing her in public, and all this other shyt that most nikkas with his profile would be extra discreet about. Hell regular nikkas more discreet than this fool, let alone drug kingpins.
You think a drug kingpin wouldn't do dumb shyt huh? lol

BMF-billboard.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You must not have loved her that much lol.......most dudes see the one that got away again and all those old emotions come right back. I'd probably be on the same shiit as Ghost. This show is basically a hip hop drug dealing version of Great Gatsby. Except Gatsby is the one married with kids and Daisy shows back up in his life. He's all fukked up in the head because the trof it tuth is, he built his entire empire for Daisy but, they both got too much baggage now to be together.
good analogy although i havent read the book or seen the movie. I cant speak on it cause I aint a married man with kids, but I think at that point I'd be way past it. The same girl Im talking about actually did try to come back and kick it with me and when we did just like you said all those feelings rushed back. I snapped out it though after she replied to a text from me (after she started the conversation :what:) like 5 hours later. I was like man fukk this bytch and found a better girlfriend months later. I still got love for that bytch though :sadcam: You telling me being in Ghost's situation wouldnt be enough to snap out of it? Nah too much pride if anything.

And lastly my issue isnt the simple fact hes cheating. I know from talking to my older brothers and some homies that we cheat. I dont but fukk it i'll probably start doing so myself...its that he's doing it on rookie difficulty. :laugh:.

@wingzboy he doesnt know his wife saw them two at the club but itll be interesting to see how all that plays out

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh that's what I find corny about the show. You think a nikka that reached where this brotha reached would be doing dumb shyt like this? He out there being extra careful on how to handle hits and major matters, running a major operation, but then dumb enough to fukk in the club and keeping chatting to some broad his wife had already seen him with once at the club?? shyt just doesn't add up for the character.

This nikka taking her out in the same ride his wife rides in, not thinking about her scent on the seats, kissing her in public, and all this other shyt that most nikkas with his profile would be extra discreet about. Hell regular nikkas more discreet than this fool, let alone drug kingpins.

Sam Rothstein. 10x more calculated than Ghost and Ginger had him acting like a fool. It's definitely realistic. p*ssy done got presidents impeached but you think a nightclub owner is immune :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i think once ghost finds out the no ass hoe isa cop then its gonna be :camby:

tasha a freak but she aint goin nowhere. i think she gon run down on the white girl and the white girl gon mention ghost is cheating next ep. tommy aint goin nowhere he was ready to toss the white bytch in the elevator cause he know ghost was right :win: and with tasha feedback on the white girl corresponding to ghost feedback. tommy gon get back into gangsta mode. :smugdraper:

that cop hoe is just gonna get exposed. thats all i see. comin up. :lupe: i think.
Yeah it'd be a great move to shyt on the chick who is with the police. Smart move breh.

:snoop: