Official Power Season 1 Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
just caught last night's episode :whew:

shyt picked up like a muthafukka on so many levels :ohlawd:.

We saw it coming after the previous episode but tommy's girl catching ghost creepin with the latina in the club.. then being invited to their crib in this ep and stealing from tasha.. then straight up snitchin on ghost to tommy in the elevator, not knowing (obviously) that tommy had JUST gotten into it with ghost bc ghost was tryna son him for being reckless with these club females :heh: Brilliant!

Everyone gonna be catching Ls, as they all should.

I did like the segment they gave Tasha with the school play/daughter thing. Nice change of pace for her showing some family elements with the kids.

And of course, everything from the Jamaicans in general, to the buildup to the 'assassination' attempt in the champagne room.. to the fat ass of the assassin.. and the musical score they chose for the entire sequence :ohlawd:

i love this show :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
SMH at nikkas talkin bout "how they aint know their calls was about the same shyt" are you nikkas dumb or just naturally slow. nikkas and bytches get calls at the same time everyday b. Neither of them know about the others profession, Ghost thinks she is a lawyer and she thinks he is just a business owner, how the fukk would they know off rip that the phone calls were about the same thing. I think that was creative as fukk, great writing on that. As they slowly end up finding out about each other the calls were a good "first hint". Bet they both get another hint on the next one.

And I think both of them were more concerned about concealing their own situations as opposed to worrying about what the other was doing.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this ep gave a nicca everything i wanted :banderas:....bloodshed, nudity, deception, and we still dont know who sending these hits :lupe:....this bytch with the barney colored shoes is puttin in work on these dudes :heh: ....yall niccas confuse me tho cuz she aint got no body (other than that cottage cheesy ass :patrice:) but yall take her over the main spanish chick :rudy: but hey we all got opinions :manny:.....the wife gon get ike turner'd in a lil while tho cuz that bytch just doing too much...tryna be all up in the business turning niccas into snitches and shyt :pacspit: and if this dwade looking fuk boy driver do snitch he better get stomped out :birdman:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Yeah it'd be a great move to shyt on the chick who is with the police. Smart move breh.

:snoop:
before she find out he a drug lord. Trust he gon find out first. This nikka gon do the cop like he doin Tasha now and then its on to the next b1tch.

50 son ain't goin nowhere either. His character gon develop. He might not even hit the b1tch Tasha either.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
before she find out he a drug lord. Trust he gon find out first. This nikka gon do the cop like he doin Tasha now and then its on to the next b1tch.

50 son ain't goin nowhere either. His character gon develop. He might not even hit the b1tch Tasha either.
I think this too. With Ghost feeling like he can let dude start to move up and do more in the street I think he will eventually either just ignore Tasha shyt or flat out tell Ghost at some point. Its crazy as hell how 1+1 has not equaled 2 on this show yet. nikkas can make assumptions, but its so mujch going on that its hard to predict anything. The lack of predictability has mos def added to the entertainment value.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would 50 send the hits? so he is gonna kill everyone that does business with ghost/tommy. And soon he is gonna kill them. Then when he gets out of jail he has to start fresh with finding business so his connect can still be Lobos???????

Why do that when he can just kill ghost/tommy when he gets out or around that time. And just take over their business. None of that extra needed. IMO.

last night ghost said to tommy: 'if kanan son dies he comes home to no son and no money and we would still be on the corner if kanan was still running things":patrice:

MCMXCBIATCH

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crooklyn
last night ghost said to tommy: 'if kanan son dies he comes home to no son and no money and we would still be on the corner if kanan was still running things":patrice:
I remember that but I doubt they would go back to the corner so easy. So yeah he would have to kill em. But why is he going after the spanish guy???
I'm bout to watch these episodes over maybe I'm missing somethin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:leon:

aa7lblvsk1.gif

:pacspit: @ the poor lighting in that scene. Ass got just the right amount of jiggle :noah:

But :rudy: she's been professional up until this point but for some reason doesn't bother to stick around to make sure the nikka was actually dead.

:ohhh: Or maybe she left him alive on purpose.