Official Power Season 1 Thread

MCMXCBIATCH

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crooklyn
I think 50 character is sending the hits:patrice:
why would 50 send the hits? so he is gonna kill everyone that does business with ghost/tommy. And soon he is gonna kill them. Then when he gets out of jail he has to start fresh with finding business so his connect can still be Lobos???????

Why do that when he can just kill ghost/tommy when he gets out or around that time. And just take over their business. None of that extra needed. IMO.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Her character is whack, she an ole ungrateful, attention whore, typical hood black chick.. She is the worst.. Talking about you shouldn't go legit because you ain't gonna never get caught:stopitslime: Get this dumb bytch out of here
yup. girl is a cancer. She's gonna get that driver dude reprimanded i forgot his name

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm willing the bet red head tells Tommy, then Tommy tells his wife due to some shyt going wrong and his family will crumble from there because the wife is already fukking the driver. I'm not sure if Tommy's gon last the season either :lupe:
they not fukkin yet
How ghost not wonder why they got a call @ the same time doe :comeon:
dude is oblivious man. All these characters are fukking up from Ghost to Tommy to the driver. And the rest are annoying. nikkas getting got over some p*ssy smh. Weak ass muthafukkas

Last edited:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn brehs show is getting corny as fukk now. Best scene now was the strip club with all them phat assed hoes. Other than that show is getting kinda lame. SMH @ the ghost and latina hoe receiving call at the same time regarding same event but don't know it, this is the kinda cornball shyt that could ruin a potentially good show.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
yup. girl is a cancer. She's gonna get that driver dude reprimanded i forgot his name
and I'm pretty sure this was touched upon but peep how they got the dark skinned chick like that, meanwhile the latina who looks damn near white is the true love

"you wanna hear the rap I wrote for you?" :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damn brehs show is getting corny as fukk now. Best scene now was the strip club with all them phat assed hoes. Other than that show is getting kinda lame. SMH @ the ghost and latina hoe receiving call at the same time regarding same event but don't know it, this is the kinda cornball shyt that could ruin a potentially good show.
i just hate seeing what should be a strong black male get overrun by some p*ssy knowing everything thats at stake. fukking that girl in your place of work. Men are fukkin weak man we got to do better :smh:

Daps
Best episode of the series, by far.

I've talked about the things I think they've handled poorly, but one thing I think they've done really well is this mystery around who's fukking with Ghost's network. That shyt really got me like :ohhh:

Pink sneakers been putting in work, I can't believe she fukked up that point blank kill :snoop:

Can someone clear something up for me: I thought she got a text right before she was gonna kill Ghost's 3rd in command (the Latino dude) telling her to go back to Miami a few episodes back. But it seems like she never left.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just hate seeing what should be a strong black male get overrun by some p*ssy knowing everything thats at stake. fukking that girl in your place of work. Men are fukkin weak man we got to do better :smh:
Breh that's what I find corny about the show. You think a nikka that reached where this brotha reached would be doing dumb shyt like this? He out there being extra careful on how to handle hits and major matters, running a major operation, but then dumb enough to fukk in the club and keeping chatting to some broad his wife had already seen him with once at the club?? shyt just doesn't add up for the character.

This nikka taking her out in the same ride his wife rides in, not thinking about her scent on the seats, kissing her in public, and all this other shyt that most nikkas with his profile would be extra discreet about. Hell regular nikkas more discreet than this fool, let alone drug kingpins.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh that's what I find corny about the show. You think a nikka that reached where this brotha reached would be doing dumb shyt like this? He out there being extra careful on how to handle hits and major matters, running a major operation, but then dumb enough to fukk in the club and keeping chatting to some broad his wife had already seen him with once at the club?? shyt just doesn't add up for the character.

This nikka taking her out in the same ride his wife rides in, not thinking about her scent on the seats, kissing her in public, and all this other shyt that most nikkas with his profile would be extra discreet about. Hell regular nikkas more discreet than this fool, let alone drug kingpins.
dumb ass nikkas hasnt even gotten to know what she actually does for a living outside of just being a DA/agent or whatever she is. LMAO even the viewers dont yet know exactly what her title is yet

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps

i think u guys are missing the plot lol..

remember him and this girl go way backkk,i can see an episode where they jus show der childhood together, this is prob his first"love"...

remember she turned up out of the blue,of course he isnt thinging on point (yet!)

in a sense they are still getting to know one another,things between them are still getting unraveled