Official Power Season 1 Thread

MCMXCBIATCH

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crooklyn
Holly is a coke head biatch. 50 son wont get killed out of respect of his dad.But something is gonna happen to him. Won't be surprised if Tommy gets killed this season.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Holly is an agent. 50 son wont get killed out of respect of his dad.But something is gonna happen to him. Won't be surprised if Tommy gets killed this season.
I definitely think tommy is getting killed. He's too quick tempered and the white girl got him on that white girl, that's a recipe for disaster.

The agent is getting sexy as hell to me though :patrice:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
how do they expect me to enjoy the fukk session when some1 is gettin stabbed while flickin through the scenes:why:

great episode, i love how they got a phone call at the same time....:wow:

50 is def sending the hits:patrice:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power Has Been a Big Success With Black Viewers

Starz handed out a quick renewal to drama Power earlier this summer after a modest start with audiences. Though Albrecht did not discuss viewership on the show, he did say that most of them were not white. "The not-so-surprising secret about Power is that white people don't watch a lot of shows that don't have a lot of white faces in them," he said. "That's going to take some time." Power's black audience, which he noted made up more than half of the total viewership, is also the biggest for a pay cable network in some time: "[It has] the largest concentration of black households of any premium show since The Wire."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/starz-chief-defends-early-pickups-718091