Official Power Season 1 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And for the record the story with Ghost is simple. He doesn't want to sell drugs forever. He's starting to see that he can get money legit if he grows the night club business. More importantly he can lead a normal life. Selling drugs eventually will lead to death or a long term prison sentence. He wants to convince his wife but the only way he can legit do that is by showing her there's just as much money to be made going legit. She sees the night club as not only a way to launder money but she also looks at it as small time money compared to what they've been making.

Ghost sees the Spanish chick as a life he could've had if she wouldn't have went away. He probably would've ended up with her but at the same time, if he had he probably wouldn't live the lifestyle he has presently. That's the ultimate tease. A catch 22.

Daps
what difference does it make :mindblown:

Just lurk or post in one and keep in moving. :snoop:

The difference is obvious.

The whole point is to discuss the show with Film Room brehs, if points are being made in one thread they're not necessarily being made (or countered) in the others.

That's how conversations work.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The difference is obvious.

The whole point is to discuss the show with Film Room brehs, if points are being made in one thread they're not necessarily being made (or countered) in the others.

That's how conversations work.

50 cent stans/haters need to :eat: too in the booth. I mean it does have hip hop ties.