Official Power Season 1 Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Probably couldn't find a chick with a body that was banging yet realistic for a government agent. Idk but she definitely wack body
nikka in real life, big time dope boys fall for busted bytches all the time. Look at these BMF hoes.

BMF-Wives-2013.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka in real life, big time dope boys fall for busted bytches all the time. Look at these BMF hoes.

BMF-Wives-2013.jpg
My dude which one of these hoes look like they could work at a government agency? That was my point and yeah they could of found somebody with a different body but they didn't.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all do realize that casting often comes down to chemistry between actors right? Not just looks. And when I see Ghost and Angie together, I believe that they have a history and a lot of love for each other. They aren't casting based on who on the internet will believe that he'd pick one chick over the other, they're going with who works best with the cast. There's a certain disconnect that he has with Tasha and that's by design.

And it's not 50's team who's casting it, it's the casting director and the show runner, both of whom have worked on tv shows before, including hits.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Y'all do realize that casting often comes down to chemistry between actors right? Not just looks. And when I see Ghost and Angie together, I believe that they have a history and a lot of love for each other. They aren't casting based on who on the internet will believe that he'd pick one chick over the other, they're going with who works best with the cast. There's a certain disconnect that he has with Tasha and that's by design.

And it's not 50's team who's casting it, it's the casting director and the show runner, both of whom have worked on tv shows before, including hits.
what else they do?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So she's the only actress he has/could have any chemistry with? :usure: I've seen badder chicks that can act, that fit in with the cast, that were on hit shows. Respect to those of you who find her attractive or "get it", I'm just not one of you. :heh:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:usure::heh:
So she's the only actress he has/could have any chemistry with? :usure: I've seen badder chicks that can act, that fit in with the cast, that were on hit shows. Respect to those of you who find her attractive or "get it", I'm just not one of you. :heh:

Have every dime on the planet audition so FTBS can be happy brehs :skip:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Goddamn, y'all nikkas are nauseating. Complaining about everything. Was Skyler White a dime? Was Carmela Soprano a dime? Was Margaret Schroeder a dime? There's nothing wrong with Angie. Y'all nikkas become Ebert & Roeper when it comes to black shows. The show is entertaining. If you could do it better, write your own script and get a show made, hating azz nikka.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
50 really got a hit on his hands because I'm waiting for the leak tonight like its an HBO show :feedme: