Official Power Season 1 Thread

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
You know, now that I think about it, it was kind of strange the redhead asked him for coke randomly. She obviously doesn't powder her nose at the club, and she's not a crackhead. It's like she assumed he had it on him :ohhh: How many street dudes from Brooklyn keep coke on them for recreational purposes? :beli: She's all business and professional and conservative but she likes doing blow while having sex? :wtb: @Art Barr has a point. I'm surprised Tommy didn't see that. I would have said I know a guy who knows a guy and got it delivered on some "Baby, I don't know what I'm doing, can you go and negotiate for me, I don't know what's a fair price" :lolbron: Sh*t is deep....

I don't think it's that deep, the show just glamorizes what the modern consumer wants to see, sex, drugs and money with some violence sprinkled in

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's that deep, the show just glamorizes what the modern consumer wants to see, sex, drugs and money with some violence sprinkled in
I agree, I don't think she is undercover or nothing. She seem to just be a thot who tommy falling for

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, I don't think she is undercover or nothing. She seem to just be a thot who tommy falling for
Yeah, first she seemed like a chick that would be able to give Tommy the :rudy:, but she's clearly gonna get him involved in some shyt that's gonna put him and Ghost in jeopardy.

She got dudes feeling on her ass just so Tommy can fight them :dahell: She gonna try that shyt with somebody else that's gonna be connected.

She just saw Ghost fukking Angela, she'll probably slip and tell Tommy and he's gonna figure out what she really does for a living

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, first she seemed like a chick that would be able to give Tommy the :rudy:, but she's clearly gonna get him involved in some shyt that's gonna put him and Ghost in jeopardy.

She got dudes feeling on her ass just so Tommy can fight them :dahell: She gonna try that shyt with somebody else that's gonna be connected.

She just saw Ghost fukking Angela, she'll probably slip and tell Tommy and he's gonna figure out what she really does for a living
:lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Naw that was her...she was rocking the see through shirt in one ep. You can tell she doesn't have anything going on when she's clothed and in various states of undress. There is nothing of note about this bytch from a physical standpoint.
yet again idgaf bout yall input :why:...wat part of "I" dont u niccas get...stop quoting me :beli:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
only real shyt, i liked on this show was.
the fed chick hearing and being entranced by the siren song of that diamond necklace.
which was real to watch, as she you literally watch her.
mentally process selling her virtue for this fukking necklace.
the bytch pulled that necklace out like she was smegal, and the ring like four times.
on some yes, i hear you my precious,...
so, that was interesting to watch, and i enjoyed the welcome to the mind of a golddigger montage on film.
:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's what makes it so frustrating. They could have at least got a chick on her level. I can't take this "internal struggle" seriously looking at that plain bytch. :russ:

Exactly, at least it would make it more understandable for him to cheat other than her being a childhood girlfriend.

Shorty is like 2 notches below Tasha, and has an old weathered look to her face. They definitely could have done better on the casting with that character.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's what makes it so frustrating. They could have at least got a chick on her level. I can't take this "internal struggle" seriously looking at that plain bytch. :russ:
I think your not looking at the other stuff outside the body. I could agree with you more if they didn't have history but when you have history that body shyt don't matter.