Official Power Season 1 Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh this is a TV show :heh:. They could have given him a badder bytch to have history with.
Im only talking about the history part and why he might do so weak body or not. Everything else is :yeshrug: cause that's all Im speaking on.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Shiit, Im attracted to Angie. She definitely looks like the girl that got away. I forgot y'all only bagged Stacey Dash looking dimes.

Angie is very attractive IMO but she's and older woman who you know was a bad bytch in her youth. Can't help but seeing JLo in this role instead of her if the show were on a bigger network and there were other actors in the other roles.

It seems like outside of Ghost all of the main actors could be played by other people, especially Tasha lame ass and whoever LaLa's character is.

But I respect 50 and his team for going with people we've never seen before instead of cashing in favors for big name talent who would do it for the check or buzz.

This show isn't breaking new ground with the subject material but the production quality and scripts are light years ahead of shyt like The Game, those weak ass Tyler Perry shows on OWN and them ratchet VH1 shows.

Glad 50 put his energy behind this.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You know, now that I think about it, it was kind of strange the redhead asked him for coke randomly. She obviously doesn't powder her nose at the club, and she's not a crackhead. It's like she assumed he had it on him :ohhh: How many street dudes from Brooklyn keep coke on them for recreational purposes? :beli: She's all business and professional and conservative but she likes doing blow while having sex? :wtb: @Art Barr has a point. I'm surprised Tommy didn't see that. I would have said I know a guy who knows a guy and got it delivered on some "Baby, I don't know what I'm doing, can you go and negotiate for me, I don't know what's a fair price" :lolbron: Sh*t is deep....
breh the chick isnt dumb

he already told her he owns the club and gave her 2 stacks just to go on a date with him

any person in that situation would assume he was a drug dealer

she probably asked if he had coke because she didnt know what drug he sold but im pretty sure she knows hes a hustler

i think shes the one thats selling drugs in the club,not the dude Tommy beat up

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i want to see what theyre gonna do with 50s son and Tasha

i could see Tasha trying to groom him to take Ghosts spot

shes a dumb hoodrat bird who just want to be wifey to a big time drug dealer :heh:

i think once Ghost really tries to go straight and she finds out about other shorty Tasha gonna try and get 50 son to step up and be the man

of course thats gonna cause problems between dude and Ghost/Tommy...and i bet 50 gets out right around the time they start beefing