Official Power Season 1 Thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Watched all eps so far. This shyt is surprisingly good:heh:

50 generally puts out decent product, it's that the TV market isn't the same as music market. You could hate someone but still watch the show because it's engaging and costs you nothing, but you not gonna hate someone and buy their album :manny: And yeah, lowkey it's some good sh*t, and somewhat realistic. I don't think the redhead is a DEA agent because it was Tommy who chased her, not vice versa, plus she doin' HELLA lines :ahh: Plus I imagine Kostas did all the hiring, and I doubt as detailed as he is he would slip up like that. Remember, Angie checked up on Ghost and he had no criminal record in the FBI files :manny: Ghost carries no weapons, has no bodies on records, has the laundromats which is a cash business, and runs everything through a bank. Unless they catch him face to face with Lobos he's good. Yo, my man's Spanish accent tho! :dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
on the real tho, i better see that latina chick butt ass naked nxt episode....nicca fukkin thru his zipper hole and shyt while she fully clothed :comeon:...am i the only nicca in the world that need at least one titty out on a bish if im stroking her :damn:

Breh f*ckin' fully clothed is that heat. You so hot and hard you just pull the panties to the side :yes:, bish after is like :snoop: I'm such a whore :myman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You know, now that I think about it, it was kind of strange the redhead asked him for coke randomly. She obviously doesn't powder her nose at the club, and she's not a crackhead. It's like she assumed he had it on him :ohhh: How many street dudes from Brooklyn keep coke on them for recreational purposes? :beli: She's all business and professional and conservative but she likes doing blow while having sex? :wtb: @Art Barr has a point. I'm surprised Tommy didn't see that. I would have said I know a guy who knows a guy and got it delivered on some "Baby, I don't know what I'm doing, can you go and negotiate for me, I don't know what's a fair price" :lolbron: Sh*t is deep....

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
50 generally puts out decent product, it's that the TV market isn't the same as music market. You could hate someone but still watch the show because it's engaging and costs you nothing, but you not gonna hate someone and buy their album :manny: And yeah, lowkey it's some good sh*t, and somewhat realistic. I don't think the redhead is a DEA agent because it was Tommy who chased her, not vice versa, plus she doin' HELLA lines :ahh: Plus I imagine Kostas did all the hiring, and I doubt as detailed as he is he would slip up like that. Remember, Angie checked up on Ghost and he had no criminal record in the FBI files :manny: Ghost carries no weapons, has no bodies on records, has the laundromats which is a cash business, and runs everything through a bank. Unless they catch him face to face with Lobos he's good. Yo, my man's Spanish accent tho! :dead:
Yeah man. The writing is solid. I mean what do nikkas really want to get out if a show?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
uhh that could be a body double breh :comeon:....i need face in frame when i see a bish naked or it aint her

Face was in frame when she was in doggy, it was her breh, and no, nothing special, ESPECIALLY for a Puerto Rican chick. Suffers from noassatall.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Face was in frame when she was in doggy, it was her breh, and no, nothing special, ESPECIALLY for a Puerto Rican chick. Suffers from noassatall.
pretty face beats all in my book and idgaf bout your opinion :rudy: i was stating wat i wanted to see......and they didnt show shyt when her face was finally in frame....

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
pretty face beats all in my book and idgaf bout your opinion :rudy: i was stating wat i wanted to see......and they didnt show shyt when her face was finally in frame....

It was fast as f*ck, if you don't have it recorded on your cable you probably missed it:

tumblr_n85tseM0kr1rz36j2o1_500.png

She's clearly naked in doggy and dude is grabbing her hips :manny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
[QUOTE="blackzeus, post: 9097064, member: 2400"]It was fast as f*ck, if you don't have it recorded on your cable you probably missed it:

tumblr_n85tseM0kr1rz36j2o1_500.png

She's clearly naked in doggy and dude is grabbing her hips :manny:[/QUOTE]
even if it is her the statement in bold is why i need to see her fully nude...aint nobody got time to freeze frame a damn nude scene to see a nip in 2014 :rudy:....either get as naked as the 3LW chick or :camby:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uhh that could be a body double breh :comeon:....i need face in frame when i see a bish naked or it aint her

Naw that was her...she was rocking the see through shirt in one ep. You can tell she doesn't have anything going on when she's clothed and in various states of undress. There is nothing of note about this bytch from a physical standpoint.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw that was her...she was rocking the see through shirt in one ep. You can tell she doesn't have anything going on when she's clothed and in various states of undress. There is nothing of note about this bytch from a physical standpoint.
When she's fukking the one dude, at one point she's on top and you can see her face and a tit at the same time

Like you said, :manny: really not much

lela-loren-omari-hardwick-the-starz-power-premiere_4227383.jpg