Official Power Season 1 Thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Anibal deserved an apology, lol, Ghost put the gat on his forehead so disrespectfully and aint even bother to apologize after he figured out Anibal aint the snake. I say its either Tommy or 50's son, its always ur loved ones who try to do u in.
:mindblown: It's Ruiz nikka. Has it not been apparent that it's been Ruiz. He met with lobos in that boxing studio.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
who was the nikka lobos had upside down. I know he was nypd but was it someone already on the show?

I'm a end up going back and watch the first 2 episodes again. This why I prefer to binge watch shows. By the time I watch a new episode I forget small details the connect to the overall story if I have to wait a week.

Daps
So how do you know his wife's involvement with his rise to the dope game? And obviously she got him by the balls because she knows his operation. So why not be mad at Ghost for letting a hoodrat be in his business and have enough info on him to take him down the second he really checks her?

I don't. That's exactly what I said, that I don't. :what:

Controlling his bytch would not mean her snitching on him. That would ruin her's, her kids', and her mom's lives. Stop being so dramatic. That's not how SO's retaliate.

Ghost is supposed to be an Alpha male. An alpha male at the helm of a drug empire should be able to keep his bytch in check whether she's a hoodrat or not.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't. That's exactly what I said, that I don't. :what:

Controlling his bytch would not mean her snitching on him. That would ruin her's, her kids', and her mom's lives. Stop being so dramatic. That's not how SO's retaliate.

Ghost is supposed to be an Alpha male. An alpha male at the helm of a drug empire should be able to keep his bytch in check whether she's a hoodrat or not.

Funny thing is women, are most of these cats downfalls in real life.

I think it's a tired premise but it's entertaining, I also think the acting is pretty solid for a B-level show even though dudes right hand hand has more of fukked up Boston/Jersey hybrid more than a NY accent but I digress.

On another note the years have made Naturi Naughton look even better, she is like a round the way type fine. :lupe:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
pretty sure dude is not worried about her snitching. if you are selling drugs like they way they supposedly are, and have been for a while, its ridiculous to think you could hide all that shyt from your wife.

dude probably decided long ago, the path of least resistance is to make her somewhat of a partner. that way, your wife knows whats up, and won't go around doing stupid shyt like stealing you money out of the bird feeder.

thats why she was tripping like that when she peeped how much money he took out for the club. cause she is used to be partners with him for the most part.

i liked how they had ghost shoot that guy in the first ep. a lot of times, these so called thugs are just talk tough guys, who don't get their hands dirty. from the beginning you see that both of these dudes actually put the work in, so you won't have that whole issue that avon and stringer had towards the end.

Daps
i liked how they had ghost shoot that guy in the first ep. a lot of times, these so called thugs are just talk tough guys, who don't get their hands dirty. from the beginning you see that both of these dudes actually put the work in, so you won't have that whole issue that avon and stringer had towards the end.

What do you mean by this?

I think they are clearly headed for a clash

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What do you mean by this?

I think they are clearly headed for a clash

when avon was asking stringer what life he had ever snatched. implying that he was somehow soft, and not built for the game. we immediately see ghost kill someone, so we know that is a conflict that we won't have to deal with.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is women, are most of these cats downfalls in real life.

I think it's a tired premise but it's entertaining, I also think the acting is pretty solid for a B-level show even though dudes right hand hand has more of fukked up Boston/Jersey hybrid more than a NY accent but I digress.

On another note the years have made Naturi Naughton look even better, she is like a round the way type fine. :lupe:
I was thinking Boston to in terms of Tommys accent. Come to find out he is from Chicago, which I can hear as well. Just a really strong chicago accent.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
just like i said earlier,...
about ready to not even watch this shyt anymore.
as it is turning into the sucker for love romances with the feds type shyt.
a real nikka in the game is not playing around with if he has principle in this game.
i could deal with this show being based on some real life whooligan.

yet, this shyt is on some tupac sucker for love method actor in a corporate business suit type bullshyt.

only real shyt, i liked on this show was.
the fed chick hearing and being entranced by the siren song of that diamond necklace.
which was real to watch, as she you literally watch her.
mentally process selling her virtue for this fukking necklace.
the bytch pulled that necklace out like she was smegal, and the ring like four times.
on some yes, i hear you my precious,...
so, that was interesting to watch, and i enjoyed the welcome to the mind of a golddigger montage on film.

probably won't be watching this shyt anymore.
if i do, it is on some this bytch nikka here type shyt.
as most of his future problems and drama could be avoided.
plus, in the game, drama is goin to manifest from just random fukkery anyway.
so, i am not about to champion a show.
where the lead is this much a sucker for love ass nikka over this spanish bytch.

past that,.....
duke is trying to romance this fed bytch, and i ain't goin.

art barr