Official Power Season 1 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:laugh: yea I know but he doing his boy dirty.. Even tho Ghost isn't as focused as he should be it doesn't mean this nikka should be taking money :manny:

Ghost spends 80% of the show changing cloths and the rest of the time he's driving around and briefly talking to people.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dead::dead:

Cmon man lol I just said he ain't focused but he did put in work in the beginning :ld:

Even when he put in work they spent more time showing him undue his shirt and tie and getting dressed afterwards. At times I feel like I'm watching a men's warehouse commercial. Every time they show this negro he either getting dressed undressed or straightening his cloths.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Even when he put in work they spent more time showing him undue his shirt and tie and getting dressed afterwards. At times I feel like I'm watching a men's warehouse commercial. Every time they show this negro he either getting dressed undressed or straightening his cloths.

:laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Think they do that to keep the hoes watching it.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The metro agenda :ohhh: