Official Power Season 1 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
CAC may look like Eminem but he's gully.

Crazy how duke got a legit business now and could :eat: off of that but can't. He should've opened something more low profile. Aint nothing low profile about a night club. Then you gonna hire somebody to manage it that don't know nothing about the business. Still a dope show though.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ok I finally watched the second episode. All I have to say is :patrice: if I am going to continue watching.

Is the main lead nikka gay in real life? All his scenes with women are awkward as fukk. I don't know maybe it is just his bad acting.

Speaking of bad acting, that white boy needs to go, doesn't that cac looks exactly like eminem, the fukk? They even dressed him like eminem.:wtf:

That Latina lawyer broad needs to go too. What the fukk is her job? She gets to interrogate suspects?:wtf:

I might just keep watching if they keep showing ol'girls taytties. :steviej:
hell naw, i need to see that bish butt ass naked in full view before anything happens to her :takedat:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
shyt since everybody on here a writer shyt y'all need to click up and come through with that next Sopranos type flow of originality so the coli brethren can :blessed: at the genius we have here. The show is cliche but whatever and white dude definitely terrible.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That Latina lawyer broad needs to go too. What the fukk is her job? She gets to interrogate suspects?:wtf:

She never said she was a lawyer. She's an assistant US States attorney the department the FBI, DEA and other federal agencies use to prosecute federal cases. They don't even give a shyt about Ghost. They don't care about distribution unless it will land them the kingpin.

Daps
I don't know about this one brehs :patrice:. Ghost has to be the most unoriginal and uninteresting kingpin of all time. I'm still gonna watch the whole season tho

C/S everything about him comes off as contrived.

In addition to a weak protagonist, the partner is annoying and weak. Not just that he comes off as an out of place CaC, but he's a little bytch. Constantly whining to get Ghost to micromanage shyt.

Ghost's wife is annoying too. She should fukking love the club. What chick ain't gonna jump at the chance to party, in VIP with a bunch of models and Vogue magazine :usure:

Her mother is annoying, too.

Cliche after cliche coupled with weak acting.

Aside from that, the titties keep me watching. I'm gonna just enjoy this for it is. It's not so terrible that it's hard to watch, so I'll keep watching.

Drug dealers with a high profile club... I'm gonna need more bad bytches tho. :stopitslime:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The writing is so bad and cliche I swear like 5 time during the episode I said the actors line word for word before they did :snoop:

I'm surprised they already renewed it for season 2 cause the show just isn't good

I'll just wait til the season over and binge the other 6 episodes to see if I'll be returning for season 2

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't know about this one brehs :patrice:. Ghost has to be the most unoriginal and uninteresting kingpin of all time. I'm still gonna watch the whole season tho
That's the thing.. after Breaking Bad you have to come with some deeper characters if you're going to tackle a dope game drama. Its unfair to put it up against a BB but the bar has definitely been raised and if you're competitive like 50 supposedly is you're trying to knock BB out the box or at least be in the same breath as it. But they might as well go all the way with the cliche sh*t and have Ghost be a rapper on the side.. why stop with a black man being a drug dealer and a club owner

all3rd

All Star
Daps
I liked the pilot but the second episode sucked even the duel sex scene was silly.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show won't last. It's not good at all. "Magic City" was better and the bytches was way way better.

As far as the Black Guy he was decent in other movies. It's just bad writing. You can't tell if he's a thug or a real businessman. A square or a forreal goon. Character has no depth. nikka supposed to be a savage but his driver eyeballing his wife all in his crib and shyt.