Official Power Season 1 Thread

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
the cac's role as a street cat seems too forced with his corny ass references to street type actions. he's not convincing and ruins it. I think it would have been better off if that role was kept for a black/latin nikka instead.
i think they were going for the white man working for a brutha angle...i dont mind it...bout time they show them selling dope right along with us

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash show, poor cast, cliche writing, too predictable story. shyt is on some urban novel book to tv. Horrible effort Curtis.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
yea 50 might got something with this...just finished the 2nd episode...

if they show the new york life a little bit more he might got something

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Ok I finally watched the second episode. All I have to say is :patrice: if I am going to continue watching.

Is the main lead nikka gay in real life? All his scenes with women are awkward as fukk. I don't know maybe it is just his bad acting.

Speaking of bad acting, that white boy needs to go, doesn't that cac looks exactly like eminem, the fukk? They even dressed him like eminem.:wtf:

That Latina lawyer broad needs to go too. What the fukk is her job? She gets to interrogate suspects?:wtf:

I might just keep watching if they keep showing ol'girls taytties. :steviej:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ok I finally watched the second episode. All I have to say is :patrice: if I am going to continue watching.

Is the main lead nikka gay in real life? All his scenes with women are awkward as fukk. I don't know maybe it is just his bad acting.

Speaking of bad acting, that white boy needs to go, doesn't that cac looks exactly like eminem, the fukk? They even dressed him like eminem.:wtf:

That Latina lawyer broad needs to go too. What the fukk is her job? She gets to interrogate suspects?:wtf:

I might just keep watching if they keep showing ol'girls taytties. :steviej:

She's a US attorney/Federal Prosecutor, IRL they can question whoever they want.

The white dude is azz. "I hate the smell of blood." That sh1t was so corny.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
great show, good cast, original writing, an unpredictable story. shyt is on some donald goines book to tv. Terrific effort Curtis.
Trash show, poor cast, cliche writing, too predictable story. shyt is on some urban novel book to tv. Horrible effort Curtis.

LMFAOOOO