Official Power Season 1 Thread

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:bytch from 3LW showing them titty meats again going fully nude for the cause.
tumblr_n6ht6qXMJn1rlb6iho2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n6htemI1Mu1rlb6iho4_250.gif

:yeshrug:Will watch the next few episodes off that alone.

Story is okay but that albino looking dude is already annoying as fukk:scusthov:

I was hoping someone would post some gifs of her. Her body is on point.

:salute: thank you breh

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sex scene in episode 2 :banderas:

Damn, they chopped ol' boy up and send it to the enemies.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Naturi's character represents the criminal, gangster drug lord lifestyle and the spanish chick represents the legitimate business man, club owner lifestyle? One is a constant but the other is more appealing to him, he'd rather have the other but due to choices he's already made its probably not even possible at this point. :whew:, who is the writer on this?? I know for damn sure it aint my nikka 50, hahaa, this shyt is way past the depths of his cranial vault. And is Ghost's driver 50 Cent's characters son? He creepin on his wife on the humble and she seem wit it, smh, these hoes aint loyal

Karume

All Star
Daps
So Naturi's character represents the criminal, gangster drug lord lifestyle and the spanish chick represents the legitimate business man, club owner lifestyle? One is a constant but the other is more appealing to him, he'd rather have the other but due to choices he's already made its probably not even possible at this point. :whew:, who is the writer on this?? I know for damn sure it aint my nikka 50, hahaa, this shyt is way past the depths of his cranial vault. And is Ghost's driver 50 Cent's characters son? He creepin on his wife on the humble and she seem wit it, smh, these hoes aint loyal
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...courtney-kemp-agboh-on-men-women-and-fiction/