Official Power Season 1 Thread

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Tommy was standing outside of someone's apt building at the end of the episode? I wonder whose?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes keep mentioning Lobos, and yes I think he's gay, but the thing that stood out to me about that scene was Ghost's obsession with his waves. :russ: This nikka was more concerned about his waves then what Lobos was saying. :dead: shyt had me :pachaha:. Dude's life and livelihood on the line and he was more concerned about whether the hood that was put over his face messed his hair up. :heh:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Ghost went from about to open a club in Miami move in with Angela and being a boss in New York from afar while letting Tommy do all the work to.... club getting shut down, finding out he killed his friend for nothing and soon to be finding out his mistress is feds :dead:

so many L's in one episode :wow:

And he don't even know his former boss came out of jail :deadrose:

:heh: Harsh realities. Ghost deserves all that shyt and probably more. This fool wasnt even focusing on his club like that, he just wanted to be a full time butt naked cupcaker...

Get white girls shot in your club brehs

Daps
This nikka Ghost wasn't focusing on ANYTHING except Angela.

SMH @ this nikka being blindsided by the fact that Tasha paid to have their daughter be Annie. Only an idiot or a completely distracted person would've missed that. Certainly an astute businessman or high level crime boss would've caught that immediately.

Season two looks like we'll get to see a more focused Ghost; we'll get to see the guy who rose to the heights he was at in the beginning of this series. :whoo:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes keep mentioning Lobos, and yes I think he's gay, but the thing that stood out to me about that scene was Ghost's obsession with his waves. :russ: This nikka was more concerned about his waves then what Lobos was saying. :dead: shyt had me :pachaha:. Dude's life and livelihood on the line and he was more concerned about whether the hood that was put over his face messed his hair up. :heh:

:heh: I saw that too

But I think that was Omari Hardwick rubbing his hair not "Ghost"

The breh is clearly starting to bald in the front
hrz_omari_backstage11885v1.jpg
Thats traumatizing to the avg dude, imagine somebody whose livelihood depends on their looks

If Power make it to season 3 he'll either have the Kobe or the Jamie Foxx :huhldup:

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I saw that too

But I think that was Omari Hardwick rubbing his hair not "Ghost"

The breh is clearly starting to bald in the front

Thats traumatizing to the avg dude, imagine somebody whose livelihood depends on their looks

If Power make it to season 3 he'll either have the Kobe or the Jamie Foxx :huhldup:

Trust me. I know. :sadcam:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wish ole girl woulda clapped one of his club security first because it's no way somebody is sneaking in the club during such a huge night like that for the club but other than that it was #blackexcellence

It's Tommy.

Tommy didn't know the sketch artist name to drop it. Nor have Angie's number and email

Nor could he find a nikka to draw himself up in 20 minutes while following her home and waiting outside in the cold

Where do y'all get half these theories :mindblown:

HAHA Exactly!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well season 2 will start off like...

1. Tommy phoning Jamie and telling him who angie is. Jamie will tell Tommy about what happened to his chick. They both agree killing them both is the best way to go.

2. Ghost continues pursit of red boots only to hit a snag.

3. Ghost phones 50s son and has him finish off tommy's girl in the hospital

4. Tommy kills angela execution style

5. Jamie figures out 50s been paroled and his son picked him up. He becomes suspicious of them both

6. The girl from 702 has enough money to leave but stays when Jamie convinces her 2. She still keeps the seperate checking account open

7. Jamie doubles his production as expected and Lobos wants to make him a made man.

8. After a 2 year haitus the club opens back up with Jamie being in the back ground while the other cat runs the day 2 day operations

Daps
Well season 2 will start off like...

1. Tommy phoning Jamie and telling him who angie is. Jamie will tell Tommy about what happened to his chick. They both agree killing them both is the best way to go.

2. Ghost continues pursit of red boots only to hit a snag.

3. Ghost phones 50s son and has him finish off tommy's girl in the hospital

4. Tommy kills angela execution style

5. Jamie figures out 50s been paroled and his son picked him up. He becomes suspicious of them both

6. The girl from 702 has enough money to leave but stays when Jamie convinces her 2. She still keeps the seperate checking account open

7. Jamie doubles his production as expected and Lobos wants to make him a made man.

8. After a 2 year haitus the club opens back up with Jamie being in the back ground while the other cat runs the day 2 day operations

I legit don't see any of this shyt happening :heh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether the show finishes in next season or not, I see Ghost getting out of the game and finally becoming a legit club boss, but the cost is he will lose everything, Yes it's cliched but hey :yeshrug: