Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The forced love affair between Tommy and Mireya the writers are pushing have taken the show down a bit for me. She went from being in a relationship and turning down Tommy's offer of a ride to essentially lining her brother up to get merked in the span of four weeks :comeon: I get Lobos set the standard for the eccentric cartel boss, but the dude repping the Marquez cartel gave off goofy vibes. If I'm being honest, I haven't missed annoying ass D Mac at all.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mireya willing to let her brother die for some dude she just met is crazy but it wouldn't be Power if people weren't willing to destroy lifelong relationships for a fling
It's really not. If he keeps harming her men, he's hurting her and she probably wants to hurt him but she's a delicate little flower. But nah Miguel said he's just like him and they keep saying he'd kill her, so....

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yep, Vic up next to go, don't see how he makes it through to next season. If he does make it they'll have to give him some incredibly strong and dumb plot armor, which wouldn't surprise me because they wrote the Flynn kids like idiots last finale and now they've turned Tommy into an idiot who can't smell a rat right in front of him.

At this point they don't know wtf to do with JP, didn't Tommy get him a bar in last season's finale?:dahell::dead:

Every time they flip back to him he's aimlessly not doing shyt except arguing/talking with Kate and in this episode D-Mac.

That scene with him and D-Mac killed the fukk outta me "You are not my father!! Real fathers don't abandon they kids!!":mjlol:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yep, Vic up next to go, don't see how he makes it through to next season. If he does make it they'll have to give him some incredibly strong and dumb plot armor, which wouldn't surprise me because they wrote the Flynn kids like idiots last finale and now they've turned Tommy into an idiot who can't smell a rat right in front of him.

At this point they don't know wtf to do with JP, didn't Tommy get him a bar in last season's finale?:dahell::dead:

Every time they flip back to him he's aimlessly not doing shyt except arguing/talking with Kate and in this episode D-Mac.

That scene with him and D-Mac killed the fukk outta me "You are not my father!! Real fathers don't abandon they kids!!":mjlol:
Could've used that to fuel Kate's alcoholism but nope :russ:

Vic is fukkin outta here next week