Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Did i miss something here?

Vic overheard Tommy and Diamond discussing Tommy being able to pull phone records. Why didn't Vic act on that immediately? Or was it too late at that point?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Did i miss something here?

Vic overheard Tommy and Diamond discussing Tommy being able to pull phone records. Why didn't Vic act on that immediately? Or was it too late at that point?
I don’t think he heard, I think he just had the gut feeling cause the changing of the phones and saying the feds is on em.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yep, Vic up next to go, don't see how he makes it through to next season. If he does make it they'll have to give him some incredibly strong and dumb plot armor, which wouldn't surprise me because they wrote the Flynn kids like idiots last finale and now they've turned Tommy into an idiot who can't smell a rat right in front of him.

At this point they don't know wtf to do with JP, didn't Tommy get him a bar in last season's finale?:dahell::dead:

Every time they flip back to him he's aimlessly not doing shyt except arguing/talking with Kate and in this episode D-Mac.

That scene with him and D-Mac killed the fukk outta me "You are not my father!! Real fathers don't abandon they kids!!":mjlol:
The character was there before the new writers came aboard, and they are fizzling him out....as they should. Same reason they sent D-Mac away for a few episodes, and killed Flynn.

The actors may have a episode minimum in their contracts that the show had to meet.

The show was going nowhere in season 1

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I wonder if the finale is going to have Kate go back to New York so that whole crossover deal with Ghost will kinda make sense or will it be dropped all together. Speaking of that, even though she should be confined to one show, I’m surprised there wasn’t a scene with Blanca and the US attorney talking about Tommy because what was the point of putting that teaser at the end of season 1 then

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The character was there before the new writers came aboard, and they are fizzling him out....as they should. Same reason they sent D-Mac away for a few episodes, and killed Flynn.

The actors may have a episode minimum in their contracts that the show had to meet.

The show was going nowhere in season 1
Nah I know they pretty much scrapped everything storyline wise from season 1, Dahlia storyline /Walter dead/Tommy’s newfound family all done with or pretty much removed from the show at this point. Still just poking fun at him still being in the show but doing nothing and/or going nowhere.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Nah I know they pretty much scrapped everything storyline wise from season 1, Dahlia storyline /Walter dead/Tommy’s newfound family all done with or pretty much removed from the show at this point. Still just poking fun at him still being in the show but doing nothing and/or going nowhere.
Yep :mjlol:. It's so forced...the whole family and unoriginal/cliched plotline.

Also, I know D-Mac's real life family (never met him though). They are proud of him, obviously.

He's got to step up on his acting :yeshrug:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Have they ever explained how Tommy developed a relationship with the Asian attorney? She delivers good intel but I don't remember her from Season 1. On a different note, she can definitely get the pipe :mjlit:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This season has been ten times better then the first and now every episode I can say has been at least above average to damn good. I expect the season finale to be some major shyt too.

I agree. My one gripe is that they made Tommy be so stupid that he didn't realize Vic was a rat.

And shouldn't JP understand that Tommy's decision to keep DMac away from Chicago was for his own good?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-aight so Jenard ain't fiend no more?
-Mireya keep getting finer (maybe not the smartest tho)
-Jefe don't know not to go against the psycho yt boi?

-Roberto is the most eloquent essay
- how this kid from the Chi playing the same role in both shows? Bakari everywhere
-Jenard in an abusive relationship
-trust albino essays, brehs
-Anne Heche came through with that fetty wap

Last edited: