Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
If Vic and Claudia die next episode this will be the best season of power since the OG to me :manny: like it better than ghost and kanan

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Would you? :lupe:
licensed-image

Breh, probably

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They write these characters to be complete imbeciles…. :laff:
Snitches meeting with their contacts out in the open :laff:
Tommy being shocked that Vic is an informant after catching him in a meeting with law enforcement :laff:
Mireya ready to feed her brother to the wolves over a serial killer she’s known a week :laff:
Claudia’s wealthy lesbian lover wanting to be in the drug game for no particular reason other than boredom :laff:
Serbian crime lord having a casual dinner in an exposed restaurant knowing he’s at war :laff:
This goofy ass Mexican traitor casually walking up to a known Serbian spot in daylight :laff:

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I wish they would just kill JP he adds nothing to the story and him being gay is a complete non-factor like why was that necessary for him to abandon his kid? Also his face gets on my nerves always walking around like he got a stick in his ass and his voice annoys the hell out of me. Him and his wack ass son works my nerves. Ol wannabe Wallace ass that nikka gonna die trying to be in some shyt he really ain't built for.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I wish they would just kill JP he adds nothing to the story and him being gay is a complete non-factor like why was that necessary for him to abandon his kid? Also his face gets on my nerves always walking around like he got a stick in his ass and his voice annoys the hell out of me.

One would think making him gay would have him walking around like he has a dikk in his ass :dame: Instead, Kate, Darnell and his *booming voice* "husband who won't take his calls," got him walking around like he got a stick in his ass. :scust:
:dame:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wish they would just kill JP he adds nothing to the story and him being gay is a complete non-factor like why was that necessary for him to abandon his kid? Also his face gets on my nerves always walking around like he got a stick in his ass and his voice annoys the hell out of me. Him and his wack ass son works my nerves. Ol wannabe Wallace ass that nikka gonna die trying to be in some shyt he really ain't built for.

You can tell his glasses style is his whole personality

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Good gawd :russ: