Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I like this season a lot more than last season. I just hate that it took until episode 5 to pick up with the elder Flynn's death.

-The law enforcement aspect of all the Power shows has always been incompetent. The chick running the operation at the feds is gone fukk around and lose her job fukkin around w/Vic as an informant.

-Vic will eventually be found out as a federal snitch and will pay for it in his own blood.

-Jenuard and his girl will eventually get fukked over by Tommy or Vic's sister and it may just cost them their life.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The cop chick got a throbbing clit for Tommy for no reason :mjlol:

Out of all the big dealers in Chicago you immediately turn your eye to him and want him so bad.

Vic is a dumbass should’ve left town after killing his pops but decided to be a snitch and make his situation shytty for no apparent reason…… :stopitslime:

Also what was the point of mentioning Lakeisha like Tommy had anything to do with her dying. Too bad they don’t know about Holly could’ve mentioned her instead :lolbron:
Seriously that cop is crazy irl if some Serbian mafia used a fukking RPG to blow up projects they would’ve said fukk Tommy and got to the bottom of that asap but no Tommy is enemy #1

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dre has nearly attained Mak status expeditiously :ehh: Diamond gave the C.O his cleanest shave ever :wow: So we got a dead Fed, C.O, and city cop :wtf: The acting was pretty cringe worthy throughout the episode. Leon's mama cooking cheese grits in her panties :ohlawd: Have a gang-banging drug dealer you actively sought out mentor your son, only to lecture the aforementioned thug about keeping your son safe :comeon: Women brehs :martin:

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
That scene with Leon could've been pulled off better IMO. The scene felt dry to me.
The foreshadowing was overkill. The scene started to give me parody vibes, i.e Don't Be A Menance. Given how lil breh went out, it was completely anticlimactic. I was sure he would catch a stray with the Serbs gunning for Diamond instead of the fukkery.