Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That Stacy chick keeps over stepping her boundaries and is gonna end up fukking her whole case up.

I know in the “Power” universe logic is damn near non existent. But why the in the fukk do you keep showing your face to the person you trying to catch in the act and keep telling them “I’m on to you and you gonna get caught :youngsabo:

And it’s annoying cause EVERYBODY including her own man is telling her to chill but she can’t get out her own way :snoop:

Cant wait for the finale when this shyt blows up in her face..

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That Stacy chick keeps over stepping her boundaries and is gonna end up fukking her whole case up.

I know in the “Power” universe logic is damn near non existent. But why the in the fukk do you keep showing your face to the person you trying to catch in the act and keep telling them “I’m on to you and you gonna get caught :youngsabo:

And it’s annoying cause EVERYBODY including her own man is telling her to chill but she can’t get out her own way :snoop:

Cant wait for the finale when this shyt blows up in her face..
Feel like all the FEDs in power universe would catch these guys if they were patient and showed restraint while surveilling. These dudes are always in wild gunfights but because the cops always want to be right up their ass they end up catching bullets instead.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tommy smiling like palpatine watching Diamond kill the parole officer
giphy.webp

:mjlol:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
The cop chick got a throbbing clit for Tommy for no reason :mjlol:

Out of all the big dealers in Chicago you immediately turn your eye to him and want him so bad.

Vic is a dumbass should’ve left town after killing his pops but decided to be a snitch and make his situation shytty for no apparent reason…… :stopitslime:

Also what was the point of mentioning Lakeisha like Tommy had anything to do with her dying. Too bad they don’t know about Holly could’ve mentioned her instead :lolbron:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

It was more like this

palpatine-smile.gif

Right after Vader crushed all those droids who were saving his life and demonstrated the breath of his anger. No more Padme for Anakin. No more lil Obama for you, Diamond. You ain't getting out this game. No more hints of James St. Patrick's double life.

good-evil.gif

Now you can

palpatine-hate.gif

Tommy Palpatine has his own puppet Vader on a string :mjlol: