Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I'm legit glad the p.o out the way ohhh snooping ass. Y'all know the characters that are always snooping get it the worse just like squinty eyed Jabari.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Tommy’s supposed to be narcotic batman but let this guy fool him about not being a snitch after plainly seeing him talking to a cop in a back alley? :dahell:

Like I said the other day the writers are dumbing dude down :mjlol:

He’s never been the brightest but damn come on. He even said cops don’t out trackers on the inside of cars ur yet he didn’t question why Vic do happened the find one so easy and quick in the car.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Tommy’s supposed to be narcotic batman but let this guy fool him about not being a snitch after plainly seeing him talking to a cop in a back alley? :dahell:
Like I said the other day the writers are dumbing dude down :mjlol:

He’s never been the brightest but damn come on. He even said cops don’t out trackers on the inside of cars ur yet he didn’t question why Vic do happened the find one so easy and quick in the car.
Yeah that shyt was crazy, a guy like Tommy who been in the game for this long would smell a rat coming 100 miles away. The fact he let him go after meeting with the Fed in the alley, and then not thinking something was up when he looked for a tracker inside his own car?:what::mjlol:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that shyt was crazy, a guy like Tommy who been in the game for this long would smell a rat coming 100 miles away. The fact he let him go after meeting with the Fed in the alley, and then not thinking something was up when he looked for a tracker inside his own car?:what::mjlol:
Tommy been a fukk up. Like Ghost said I don't need you, you need me. Dude is so set on being big dog and controlling everything that he moving sloppy.

Another thing is why everybody talking crazy outside the hideout? First Tommy & Diamond, now Tommy & Mireya.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Ol girl from the Chi will always look super lesbian to me

-Jenard goofass talmbout some 'sorry k was trapping '. Fiend ass

I can't stand a crab ass muthafukka like that kid who shyt lil man

This boxer chick wild man.

-Miguels attitude towards his sister is ....weird

-Vic is a moron.

-Diamond Big Trippin

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why that dude Miguel wanna control who his sister dating like he's the one fukking her? :scust:

Why the fukk every dude named Miguel like to be on some control freak shyt? :scust: