Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
That Uptight cop chick just needs some dikk

That last scene with Leon was begging for the worst to happen.

Law Enforcement getting that work this season

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The foreshadowing was overkill. The scene started to give me parody vibes, i.e Don't Be A Menance. Given how lil breh went out, it was completely anticlimactic. I was sure he would catch a stray with the Serbs gunning for Diamond instead of the fukkery.
It def felt like a parody because they used every opportunity to foreshadow it throughout the episode.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My dog Leon:mjcry: though you knew it was coming all season, but especially this episode since they hammered it in "You're gonna go to college, live a totally different life".

Mireya and Leon's moms looked good af this episode. Diamond going thru it pouring out everything from the duffle bags and slicing his PO neck.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
That nikka should have been slapping his bytch ass dad but wanna listen to Diamond hulk(pause ayoo) and punch street nikkas in the face.

Little nikka was toe tagged instantly

:wow:
It was a accident (No one knew that kid had a gun on him)

Diamond took up the responsibility were Leon's dad wasn't doing. Leon was being abused by his dad, Diamond was teaching Leon how to defend himself (Like any reasonable dad or step dad should do)

Who's not to say Diamond teaching Leon to fight was going to be the steeping stones on him having the courage to fight back against his dad. Just being hyperbole here if Leon was being abused by his dad who's not to say that the dad was abusing his wife?

You making sound life Diamond was teaching Leon to be a corner boy or something.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It was a accident (No one knew that kid had a gun on him)

Diamond took up the responsibility were Leon's dad wasn't doing. Leon was being abused by his dad, Diamond was teaching Leon how to defend himself (Like any reasonable dad or step dad should do)

Who's not to say Diamond teaching Leon to fight was going to be the steeping stones on him having the courage to fight back against his dad. Just being hyperbole here if Leon was being abused by his dad who's not to say that the dad was abusing his wife?

You making sound life Diamond was teaching Leon to be a corner boy or something.
Diamond was fukkings an Incels wife. The incel demonds said aight off with your head Leon.

Toe tagged

Be careful you might be next