Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Jenard can act, Diamond… not so much. They actually do look like brothers though. Wonder what made them cast the actor for Diamond, you can tell this isn’t natural for him. I do like the character I guess

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
And lol @ people hating on this already. We're only at the beginning and Tommy's just getting started.

The only character I probably would change would be the Flyn dad. Apart from his real strong Scottish accent, he seems out of place in this and looks like he'd be more suited for another show.

Agreed. Why is he an Irish guy with a Scottish accent?

I honestly do like the show overall aside from that character (and even then I can tolerate him as an antagonist)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
At this point some of y’all missed your calling as a writer, and actor, because y’all folks be criticizing everything and everyone

Shows above criticism now:ohhh:

I’ll see if people was pulling shyt out their ass but most people are making valid points. Just because it’s on TV that don’t make it great and infallible.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Shows above criticism now:ohhh:

I’ll see if people was pulling shyt out their ass but most people are making valid points. Just because it’s on TV that don’t make it great and infallible.

No show is above criticism, but everyone’s go to is bad writing (it has its questionable scripts) then it’s acting, it’s like some dudes just never satisfied, it’s like so you enjoy anything??

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Even with its flaws so far I still think this show will end up being better than Book II

The things wrong with this show (unnecessary gayness, bad acting from some characters, over the top plot) are all found in Book II anyway

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So far this show is all all over the place and I'm ready to see what direction they go in. Will it be Tommy being a middleman the whole series or will he branch over to another type of avenue? The episodes are getting more interesting but I'm ready for the pace to pick up a bit more soon.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Dude that plays Vic Flynn always a goon lol
He favors the priest from The Sopranos

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gloria > Lauren, light skin Keisha, effie, Diana, kanan mom, Angela, Tasha, Holly, la la anthony etc etc lol
:dahell: I'm all for taking down some Motherland p*ssy but I'm skipping past the "Save the Children" broads. In no shape or fashion is Gloria ugly, but this notion that a pretty face makes up for ribs showing is laughable :heh: As far as the show is concerned, the story is pretty lame so far but I'll ride it out. Is Rodolfo that Mexican Cali connect they introduced towards the end of the OG Power? How long before Flynn's son fukks up the money when he realizes Tommy is dikking down the love of his life. Need some more Southside/Westside action. Can't imagine CBI holding down all of that territory without a gang of nikkas trying to smoke on a Diamond pack.