Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It might be breh :whoa:

The breh @CHICAGO done appointed himself as the Power p*ssy Police, starting with the last season of Ghost. :wow:

Now that he done found himself a deputy @Ohene we might have to watch ourselves in here, lest they start handing out citations :francis:

I don't even wanna know what's in store for whenever Tates show drops :sadcam:
lol Tate a hound. I know his series gonna have some fine mature sistas in it

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Yeah especially when he did that leg kick and named the nerve it hit and what it would do. He seems like a expert fighter. I think he threw it as well. Its easier to take over from behind in surprise then have the target on your back

Yeah he do MMA that's why he got that cauliflower ear. Like you said he knew the damn nerve he hit after that kick. If he wanted to really fukk Diamond up he could've.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
ironic you say that. you doing that thing that women do when they know they are wrong and act like a nikka is overreacting

"It aint that serious"

Exactly. Nobody is pressed so stfu and go along with the convo. We basically just nikkas at a barbershop chopping it up about women, lame.

Lame? Yet u the one getting upset over other men's preferences and bragging about how many bytches from different countries you fukked when no one even asked you that. :mjlol:Don't try and save face with the "we just chopping it up" shyt when Stevie Wonder could see you mad.

"stfu" and "go along with the convo" in the same sentence. :mjlol:

Once again, relax. It ain't that serious. :whoa:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lame? Yet u the one getting upset over other men's preferences and bragging about how many bytches from different countries you fukked when no one even asked you that. :mjlol:Don't try and save face with the "we just chopping it up" shyt when Stevie Wonder could see you mad.

"stfu" and "go along with the convo" in the same sentence. :mjlol:

Once again, relax. It ain't that serious. :whoa:
5MXq.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And lol @ people hating on this already. We're only at the beginning and Tommy's just getting started.

The only character I probably would change would be the Flyn dad. Apart from his real strong Scottish accent, he seems out of place in this and looks like he'd be more suited for another show.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nah. i'm from toronto

name a country and theres probably a 75% chance i've fukked a chick from there. all types of women. shyt. East Africa is known to have some of the worlds thickest. Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda...i've fukked bytches from all of em. Even almost fukked a bytch from Mauritius but turned her down.

@TradePascalSiakam has even seen the last bytch i fukked. Shorty measurements are like 40 DDD, with a 28 inch waist and a fat ass. I say this to say that i get down with thick bytches too.

But Gloria the type of chick you bring to a ball, award ceremony, work party or some shyt and turn heads. Lillana a chick you pull up on at 3AM after the club when you struck out. To say a chick like Lillana is even in her stratosphere is insulting. To say she's better? One has to either have bad taste or is intimidated by real baddies. I see it all the time.

Still smashing Light Skinned Keisha over that chick :russell: