Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Or it could be a situation like some brothaz are from the south
And we're swimmin in thick woman.
nah. i'm from toronto

name a country and theres probably a 75% chance i've fukked a chick from there. all types of women. shyt. East Africa is known to have some of the worlds thickest. Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda...i've fukked bytches from all of em. Even almost fukked a bytch from Mauritius but turned her down.

@TradePascalSiakam has even seen the last bytch i fukked. Shorty measurements are like 40 DDD, with a 28 inch waist and a fat ass. I say this to say that i get down with thick bytches too.

But Gloria the type of chick you bring to a ball, award ceremony, work party or some shyt and turn heads. Lillana a chick you pull up on at 3AM after the club when you struck out. To say a chick like Lillana is even in her stratosphere is insulting. To say she's better? One has to either have bad taste or is intimidated by real baddies. I see it all the time.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nah. i'm from toronto

name a country and theres probably a 75% chance i've fukked a chick from there. all types of women. shyt. East Africa is known to have some of the worlds thickest. Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda...i've fukked bytches from all of em. Even almost fukked a bytch from Mauritius but turned her down.

@TradePascalSiakam has even seen the last bytch i fukked. Shorty measurements are like 40 DDD, with a 28 inch waist and a fat ass. I say this to say that i get down with thick bytches too.

But Gloria the type of chick you bring to a ball, award ceremony, work party or some shyt and turn heads. Lillana a chick you pull up on at 3AM after the club when you struck out. To say a chick like Lillana is even in her stratosphere is insulting. To say she's better? One has to either have bad taste or is intimidated by real baddies. I see it all the time.

It's true I can vouch 110 percent for my breh

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
lol at malnourished
i just know yall nikkas dont get bytches :mjlol:
type of nikkas to be on IG liking pics of thots with BBLs, boobjobs, waist trainers and lip fillers

Or you could not assume and then speculate on how much ass i slam, and what i like and don’t like is no correlation of how much cutty i get,

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:mjlol:IT JUST SAYS ALOT
ABOUT YALL FLABBINESS.

nikkaS TALKING DOWN

ON THE FIT CHICK BECAUSE
HER RIBS ARE SHOWING
LIKE A NORMAL HEALTHY WOMANS RIBS
ARE SUPPOSED TO.

YET TURN AROUND
AND GAS THIS FLABBY UGLY BROAD
BECAUSE SHE HAS A FAKE ASS.

:devil:
:evil:

nah. i'm from toronto

Only broads should care this much about what other dudes like. :heh:

It ain't that serious, my nikkas. Relax.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry but this episode was corny as hell.

"You got the juice now" :camby:

"You had a chance to do something that matters"

:camby:

Yea that's the way to solve race relations come together and form organized crime together :snoop:

The cast is weak to me. I'm legit not impressed with any of them even Tommy. I'm giving it a bit of a chance because I know a couple other power shows kinda started mediocre then turned up but this one is losing me fast.

:deadmanny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can really tell who get p*ssy / has tastes in women

gloria wouldnt look in the direction of 95% of these nikkas. lilana would be an easy smash for anyone. these dudes got garbage taste

shyt...even in the episode she was entertaining the Polack dude who look like he can be Andy Reid's younger brother or some shyt. With Carrie dead, Gloria is at the top of the power rankings. Effie and Lauren are close by.

How is she beating Effie?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is she beating Effie?
those are the top two for me tbh. its a close battle but Effie body seems pretty trash. it seems like she has no curves and doesnt have definition either. But she got the prettiest face. Hard for Gloria to compete with a chick 10--15 years younger but she doing it

"shoot em, fat tony!"
"you don't look fat..."
"i went keto"

:russ:
best line in the whole series so far

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

ironic you say that. you doing that thing that women do when they know they are wrong and act like a nikka is overreacting

"It aint that serious"

Exactly. Nobody is pressed so stfu and go along with the convo. We basically just nikkas at a barbershop chopping it up about women, lame.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those are the top two for me tbh. its a close battle but Effie body seems pretty trash. it seems like she has no curves and doesnt have definition either. But she got the prettiest face. Hard for Gloria to compete with a chick 10--15 years younger but she doing it

best line in the whole series so far

I have to look again I’m thinking she’s slim with the fat gap

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

It might be breh :whoa:

The breh @CHICAGO done appointed himself as the Power p*ssy Police, starting with the last season of Ghost. :wow:

Now that he done found himself a deputy @Ohene we might have to watch ourselves in here, lest they start handing out citations :francis:

I don't even wanna know what's in store for whenever Tates show drops :sadcam: