:devil:
:evil:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
This one is not all that at this particular time however I will stay tuned as I expect it to improve as time progresses

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y’all think this shyt getting renewed for season 2?
I havent been motivated to watch it honestly. The surrounding characters arent that interesting.

if this does get canceled i would think it would get replaced and Tommy gets repurposed hecause the business model they going for is Power year round so people can keep the sub all year

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
enjoyed this episode and this season thus far

"Thats how you get a cookie!" :russ: The way Tatiana went from :lolbron: to :whoa::merchant: to :dead:....never think its your time, huh? Tommy kinda moving like a Ghost Protege with that same OG Tommy aggression :steviej:. Violence aint always the number 1 option so far, but when it comes to it, who better than Tommy?

it was nice to see the Serbs back in play, wild mfs. nikka been around for 2 weeks and racked up a 6-star. That's the Tommy we know.
Aint gon lie, when the Spider was first on the pack i thought it was a Jimenez package...

cuttin off Gloria was smart on two fronts. gon miss them scenes tho :ohlawd:

JP's son saved his life and he don't even know it. His own son just lightin his building up every few weeks? His mama turned him against him or what? What's goin on here?

Jenard really slowcookin his big bro but i don't think he'll get the support he's plannin on once JP son realize who his unc is

Daps
At this point some of y’all missed your calling as a writer, and actor, because y’all folks be criticizing everything and everyone

Seems like people's biggest complaint is that things don't move fast enough. But then when things move fast.....they complain that there's no buildup and explanation (like in Power II).

It's the first Power show where the main #1 character is a white boy so they have to write the story differently because his experiences are going to be different. He will have a different set of advantages and disadvantages versus Tariq, Jamie or Kanan....plus he's in a new city.

I actually don't mind the show except for having a clearly Scottish sounding dude play an Irishman. They'll need to explain that part of the story at some point.

Tommy granny has enough $$$$ to stay in an expensive old folks facility. Tommy is also part Irish :sas2:. Dude is connected to the Flynns in some way but we don't know how yet.