Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
i dunno if its my rip of the show but tommy was talking weird as hell

It's not just you, I was thinkin the same thing about 3 episode.
Stop downloading those early 1080p rips at 1GB...they're sourced from PAL/Euro locations and the sound is sped up to match NTSC framerate.

You aint hear that from me though :sas2:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Stop downloading those early 1080p rips at 1GB...they're sourced from PAL/Euro locations and the sound is sped up to match NTSC framerate.

You aint hear that from me though :sas2:

GdyDpDN.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:mjlol:IT JUST SAYS ALOT
ABOUT YALL FLABBINESS.

nikkaS TALKING DOWN

ON THE FIT CHICK BECAUSE
HER RIBS ARE SHOWING
LIKE A NORMAL HEALTHY WOMANS RIBS
ARE SUPPOSED TO.

YET TURN AROUND
AND GAS THIS FLABBY UGLY BROAD
BECAUSE SHE HAS A FAKE ASS.

:devil:
:evil:

a woman’s ribs should not show every detail of said ribs, i can see the intercostal muscles she so slim, don’t get it twisted I’d take her down through there but looking malnourished ain’t a look

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This easily the worst spin off but everybody too busy dikkriding to admit it

the characters suck the Scottish cac & the bald one with the mustache got the woat accents.diamond wakk ,his brother all these characters suck fukk this show book II blow this out the water

Like most here, Tommy is my favourite character. And I see where you’re coming from. Raising Kanan is by far the best.

the problem with this show is the supporting cast isn’t that great. Raising Kanan (and even Power 2) have a good cast ensemble

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Like most here, Tommy is my favourite character.

the problem with this show is the supporting cast isn’t that great.

Bingo

The show isn't written very well either

But this entire cast is Basura including Tommy

So far .. Outside of 1 or 2 scenes this show is mostly ass

Even the skinnyass lesbians are wack and boring ..

:yeshrug:

If I were writing this show I would have Tommy murder Everyone.
Turn up the fukkry x10

Every ..single ..character ..would die in one episode
:bustback: fukk all of them

And bring in a whole new cast around him

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
3 episodes in and this show is super mid ..I get they trying to set up stuff but shyt has no intrigue and all the characters and actors suck. The acting is extra corny even Tommy…they had a blank slate and fukked it all up from the actors they picked and everything. Plus the way this shows handles anything race related is forced and too on the nose..Tommy got a black brother , then the CBI and Flyn race beef, Flynn killed all them people and CBI took the high road back in the day :stopitslime:, the black girl with the white guys. Interracial lesbians…Man all this shyt is weird and too forced. Tommy saving Diamond from the cop. The racial undertones is waaay to on the nose and makes it so corny and cringy.

Raising Kanan got the best spinoff to me. Had some pretty dope characters. Ghost II got potential put they just fukking it up with bullshyt writing and scenarios. shyt is like Empire.

Raising Kanan>>>>>>>>Force>>Ghost II.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Sorry but this episode was corny as hell.

"You got the juice now" :camby:

"You had a chance to do something that matters"

:camby:

Yea that's the way to solve race relations come together and form organized crime together :snoop:

The cast is weak to me. I'm legit not impressed with any of them even Tommy. I'm giving it a bit of a chance because I know a couple other power shows kinda started mediocre then turned up but this one is losing me fast.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a woman’s ribs should not show every detail of said ribs, i can see the intercostal muscles she so slim, don’t get it twisted I’d take her down through there but looking malnourished ain’t a look
lol at malnourished
i just know yall nikkas dont get bytches :mjlol:
type of nikkas to be on IG liking pics of thots with BBLs, boobjobs, waist trainers and lip fillers

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:IT JUST SAYS ALOT
ABOUT YALL FLABBINESS.

nikkaS TALKING DOWN

ON THE FIT CHICK BECAUSE
HER RIBS ARE SHOWING
LIKE A NORMAL HEALTHY WOMANS RIBS
ARE SUPPOSED TO.

YET TURN AROUND
AND GAS THIS FLABBY UGLY BROAD
BECAUSE SHE HAS A FAKE ASS.

:devil:
:evil:
you can really tell who get p*ssy / has tastes in women

gloria wouldnt look in the direction of 95% of these nikkas. lilana would be an easy smash for anyone. these dudes got garbage taste

shyt...even in the episode she was entertaining the Polack dude who look like he can be Andy Reid's younger brother or some shyt. With Carrie dead, Gloria is at the top of the power rankings. Effie and Lauren are close by.

Last edited: