Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Diamonds brother doing the most. The way he acting don’t really make sense

It does make reasonable sense when you think about it. There was no way that Jerard was going to be cool with not calling the shots once big brother got out of jail after being the leader for all these years. One of them was always going to have to go which would split CBI in two and brother is too naive to realize it.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hindsight, It was a bad idea to have Diamond and Walter to have a sit down.
We've come to find out The Flynn family is racist, CBI is nothing more than a bunch of corner boy(s) pushovers. Too much history and beef between the two.

It was good because Flynn kids see his thought process is outdated and it's a new day. Gonna be interesting how this plays out.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This easily the worst spin off but everybody too busy dikkriding to admit it

the characters suck the Scottish cac & the bald one with the mustache got the woat accents.diamond wakk ,his brother all these characters suck fukk this show book II blow this out the water

Nah. This has potential to become good. CBI is a dope storyline waiting to happen and im sure the cac brother eventually dies while his sister takes over the Irish gang. Tommy is going to be a free agent with Diamond and Liliana being his #2 and #3 and his brother's son working for him in some capacity. It's going to be interesting seeing Tommy build an empire on his own.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Ghost is fukking trash

Anyone saying this is worse smoking crack

I like the characters on Ghost. I feel like each character is super strong. From Davis and Saks, the Tejada family, Riq, Tate and his brother. There are no weak characters on Ghost. For me, the problem is Courtney not letting storylines develop. Examples- Tariq getting out of jail in a few hours. Killing off Zeek and Mecca too early. I'm not saying you gotta drag storylines like Tyler Perry but you don't need to kill off certain characters to enhance a storyline.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It does make reasonable sense when you think about it. There was no way that Jerard was going to be cool with not calling the shots once big brother got out of jail after being the leader for all these years. One of them was always going to have to go which would split CBI in two and brother is too naive to realize it.
Diamond was not really trying to call shots like that though. In fact he didnt even want no parts of the game until his bro kinda dragged him into it no?
maybe im mis-remembering

I'd be smashing Liliana if i was Tommy :wow:...fukk the other broad
nah you buggin breh

you gotta be white or something on some Uncle Hank shyt :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I tried to tell y'all after the first episode :lawd:
yup...i feel like you gotta be a bit older to appreciate women like that. I'm 30 years old but i'll take the elegant slim fit chick over the one cheeseburger away huge ass and titties all day.

i also got a weakness for curly hair. her lips/smile are perfect too

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Diamond was not really trying to call shots like that though. In fact he didnt even want no parts of the game until his bro kinda dragged him into it no?
maybe im mis-remembering

Diamond was going to get dragged into the game regardless of whether he wanted or not. That’s just the nature of the business and how it roles. You’re never out of the game and we’ve seen that before.

It’s a clash of two differing ideals and they both have valid points. It reminds me of when Ghost and Tommy would clash when they weren’t on the same page of how to do business.