Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Hate to Jemele Hill the thread but it’s nothing poetic having a white man ending up as sole survivor off the back of minorities while never facing consequences of his actions when he has by far been the most egregious.
shyt doesn't have to be poetic its true to life. This type of shyt happens every day.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's interesting they brought back ole girl from waaay back from season one, episode one of OG Power. They didn't use the same actress though. It would have been more :ohhh:if they did.

Turns out I was wrong, it IS the same actress Audrey Esparza.

She wasn't listed on IMDB when the show aired on Sunday, plus she didn't update her IG until later. She looks a little bit different too, but it's been like eight years, so...

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
they coulda easily made tommy's brother a gay white dude but of course they didnt

That would at least be somewhat realistic

But making him a random gay black guy is cartoonish

The only reason I'm watching this is because i like the Tommy character so much but this show is on bushes alert.. Snowfall is starting soon

I'm about 1-2 more eps of no longer giving a fawk

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy playing Tommy's brother has to be a voice actor or should be. Pretty sure I heard him on some cartoon. That thunderous, commanding "MY EX HUSBAND WON'T TAKE MY CALLS" was so random, me and my girl almost jumped. Son, why do you talk like that?? I need a payoff for why this NAACP Image Awards emcee sounds like this. It's too distinct to just be random. If so....why???? And wtf Power? Wtf 50?? Why you keep cramming this shyt in? Can we get a warning before you cut to a scene of this nikka licking some dude nipples or you gonna sneak it in like Dru and Everett? They aint forcing midgets, disabled, or down syndrome ppl on every show. Until they do, you cant tell me this is not agenda based.

The GTA style side mission was weird. It's not like he had to find ppl to move it to. They literally gave him a client list to follow. Honestly don't know why it woulda took 3 hours. Musta been all over Chi-town I guess :mjlol::yeshrug: