Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Trash episode .. complete filler… I can see if some people stop watching this after that episode. That Asian bytch was looking mad good in the end.

asian bytch was looking right and so was Gloria :mjgrin:

But this episode at least clearly shows where the lines are being drawn: Tommy, both CBI factions, Flynn, Flynn’s daughter

and now we see that the cops are going out of their way to get eyes on everyone

but they gotta turn it up next week since this show is such a departure form the rest of the Power universe. It needs to be better defined what’s Tommy’s anchor. If it’s the long lost family angle then lay it on heavier. A few posts ago I said his brother should’ve been a younger CAC Tariq’s age who lived a better live than Tommy every did as a kid but now the brother is trying to get his hands dirty. And Tommy gotta shake off his resentment of Kate to keep the kid from being exposed and getting in the way of business.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I hope there are no more episodes like this. shyt was all over the place

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But in the scene after that, him and Jeremih said he took a dive.

Which would explain his actions in the last episode and lean more into the theory that he cut a deal with Roja’s to help take Diamond brother out. He seemed wayyyy too calm for someone that was supposed to be kidnapped.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This easily the worst spin off but everybody too busy dikkriding to admit it

the characters suck the Scottish cac & the bald one with the mustache got the woat accents.diamond wakk ,his brother all these characters suck fukk this show book II blow this out the water

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
i was gon say somethin but then Gloria took off that jean jacket :steviej:

havin fun with the series still. nikkas ready to bush it off 3 episodes? book 2 took forever to heat up imo and book 3 took some time after the first ep as well. Power was never some early episode peak shyt