Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Btw...I know this has been said and it's in hindsight as they never expected to go down this path...

But how the fukk do Kanan kill Juke???

I know, I know. It doesn't affect the quality of this show....but man, they deserved a better ending. At this point, just for my dumbass emotions...make them reveal that Juke has a less likable twin that Kanan popped ..fukk, anything. Juke and Kanan relationship is dope af.
He killed his own son what do you mean? His mom tried to get him to have a better life and this dumb nikka chose the streets. He doesn’t understand anything about relationships and love lol.

This nikka got the kid killed and immediately went to push up on his girl. That’s psycho shyt, none of them people were ever safe around him. Not to mention juke had become stone cold her damn self

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Uhhh no I don’t Kannan and his family are pieces of shyt. All of them, you can say jukebox was chill but you see how she becomes a sociopath in power.
Kannan deserves to get set up by ghost just off the strength of all the fukk shyt he did at 15. And he says you can’t trust no one, not even your mom. This nikka would have turned on ghost if he had the chance.

Naw they shot the cop on some emo shyt, all he wanted to do was get his son help for the transplant. He would have kept covering for them but Raq was on some don’t nobody tell me what to do shyt.

Kanan deserved the life he had and everything that happened

Raq even told Juke "it's good to have a cop on your side" then tried to kill Howard shortly after.

And even for Power standards, it's ridiculous that a mother (even a queenpin) would have her own son kill a cop. That shyt is just way too risky.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Raq even told Juke "it's good to have a cop on your side" then tried to kill Howard shortly after.

And even for Power standards, it's ridiculous that a mother (even a queenpin) would have her own son kill a cop. That shyt is just way too risky.
Yea I kept saying to myself how stupid that was. I think she did that to avoid going to war and to be able to get her plan offf. But yea in the long run that’s going to cost her big time

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh no I don’t Kannan and his family are pieces of shyt. All of them, you can say jukebox was chill but you see how she becomes a sociopath in power.
Kannan deserves to get set up by ghost just off the strength of all the fukk shyt he did at 15. And he says you can’t trust no one, not even your mom. This nikka would have turned on ghost if he had the chance.

Naw they shot the cop on some emo shyt, all he wanted to do was get his son help for the transplant. He would have kept covering for them but Raq was on some don’t nobody tell me what to do shyt.

Kanan deserved the life he had and everything that happened

Basically. I mean I get it Raq is a crime boss. If word got out that she had a baby by a cop, she’s automatically labeled a rat. Her son too. That Spanish cartel nikka definitely would’ve popped her if he found out. But on the other hand, Howard probably wouldn’t want anyone knowing he was K’s father seeing as he messed with Raq when she was underage. He just wanted the transplant. I don’t know yo. She was between a rock and a hard place.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
you ain't never lied.

there's no reason this nikka who has shyt going for him would EVER willingly put up with a bytch like raq, ESPECIALLY when she treats everyone in her inner circle like shyt including her son and two brothers.

Power just seems to have a thing for portraying lovestruck simps who let themselves get used and disrespected by the women they barely even know lol. Symphony's one is the most unrealistic because in real life dude would have been walked away.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I predicted early in the season Unique was gonna get locked at the end of the season 1 & would be running things behind bars in season 2.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Only posting this to give yall a heads up for season two.

In the bare minimum theres going to be at least 3 scenes where this actress gets fukked
every role she plays she gets piped down.