Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Kanan called Ghost a snitch for setting him up, even though him and his family did the same thing to Unique

I thought that was lame to be honest, they're supposed to be these super gangsters and resorted to what is basically ratting. If Unique's lawyer doesn't blow this up then that's stupid even for Power standards

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kanan called Ghost a snitch for setting him up, even though him and his family did the same thing to Unique

I thought that was lame to be honest, they're supposed to be these super gangsters and resorted to what is basically ratting. If Unique's lawyer doesn't blow this up then that's stupid even for Power standards
Unique was their first enemy/competition. Kanan and Ghost were on the same side. Big difference breh. If Kanan and Raq had set up Marvin your point would have more validity.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this nikka Symph really made himself an accessory to murder for Raq. Cant spell Symphony without the Symp

you ain't never lied.

there's no reason this nikka who has shyt going for him would EVER willingly put up with a bytch like raq, ESPECIALLY when she treats everyone in her inner circle like shyt including her son and two brothers.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

You're assuming these characters have some kind of consistent "code of Honor"

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
you ain't never lied.

there's no reason this nikka who has shyt going for him would EVER willingly put up with a bytch like raq, ESPECIALLY when she treats everyone in her inner circle like shyt including her son and two brothers.

You must have never ever had no trap queen punany can you imagine how tight and gushy that demonic ass p*ssy is...
Had this nikka driving her son to Maryland from Queens in the middle of the night on the drop 9f a dime just so he could get another taste...
:damn:
My nikka is lost in the sauce

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
You must have never ever had no trap queen punany can you imagine how tight and gushy that demonic ass p*ssy is...
Had this nikka driving her son to Maryland from Queens in the middle of the night on the drop 9f a dime just so he could get another taste...
:damn:
My nikka is lost in the sauce

my ex :mjcry:

they get randomly submissive and THATS what gets you

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what ID your referring to but Ghost and Tommy were always younger than Kanan. Your asserting that Ghost is actually older. Courtney Kemp said they won't be in this series because it'd be boring and no point also said they're 10.

Power Book III: Raising Kanan EP Courtney Kemp Says Ghost and Tommy Aren't Invited to this Prequel

The Power wiki also has Ghost being born in 1980:

James St. Patrick

Also btw I agree with Courtney Kemp. I'm really not interested in Ghost and Tommy being in this series. Maybe whenever the final season is a little Easter egg kind of thing sure but I'm interested in the characters already on it currently as well as Breeze.
Angela ran a check on Jamie and his DL was on screen it said 1974.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Episode 8 and 9 were the best, but the finale was good too.

Again, as I said before, every major character in this...you want them to win.

Marv, Juke and Unique the MVPs for season 1.

Best Power season since the original Power s2.

Book 2 is popcorn, cool laid back shyt like a Summer flick, but this shyt can be a classic series. Man, if they hit more on this level with Tommy series (which has a legit cast btw)...then 50 is set.
Uhhh no I don’t Kannan and his family are pieces of shyt. All of them, you can say jukebox was chill but you see how she becomes a sociopath in power.
Kannan deserves to get set up by ghost just off the strength of all the fukk shyt he did at 15. And he says you can’t trust no one, not even your mom. This nikka would have turned on ghost if he had the chance.
Unique was their first enemy/competition. Kanan and Ghost were on the same side. Big difference breh. If Kanan and Raq had set up Marvin your point would have more validity.

Naw they shot the cop on some emo shyt, all he wanted to do was get his son help for the transplant. He would have kept covering for them but Raq was on some don’t nobody tell me what to do shyt.

Kanan deserved the life he had and everything that happened