Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how? They could just try to kill him again.

I know the writers are gonna make it so he doesn’t give up Kanan but it’s stupid. Raq tried to have him killed and frame Unique. He could blow that whole strategy up. And he should since he threatened to tell everyone Kanan was a cop’s kid before
If he gives up Kanan. It's revealed he's a kiddie fiddler. He ain't gonna expose himself

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
how? They could just try to kill him again.

I know the writers are gonna make it so he doesn’t give up Kanan but it’s stupid. Raq tried to have him killed and frame Unique. He could blow that whole strategy up. And he should since he threatened to tell everyone Kanan was a cop’s kid before
trying to kill him wasnt easy to begin with, let alone trying twice. honestly that doesnt even make sense

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t mean they don’t survive this series though.

By the OG Power timeline none of these characters would still be involved anyway. Kanan already had a fully grown son by that time.

True. Kanan is 16 in 1991. Power came out in 2014 so he’s at least 39. Which makes Raq about 55, Marvin almost 60, Lou Lou like early 50s. They would’ve been out the game anyway.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So supposedly, unique popped a COP in a bright ass jacket wit his name EMBLAZONED on its back….:mjlol::mjlol:

kanan bled on it tho:mjlol::mjlol:

That was my thought. Any decent lawyer would poke holes all through this argument.

Issa wrap if Howard says it’s Unique tho cuz the cops just want a fall guy

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Not sure what to make of this season. I wonder how many seasons they’re tryna have before introducing Ghost and Tommy
Ghost and Tommy are 10 years old right now in Power Book 3. Not sure when them and Kanan linked up but they'd have to do a lot of fast forwarding which doesn't seem like what they plan on doing.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If he gives up Kanan. It's revealed he's a kiddie fiddler. He ain't gonna expose himself

That didn’t seem to matter when he threatened Raq with exposing himself before he got shot.

trying to kill him wasnt easy to begin with, let alone trying twice. honestly that doesnt even make sense

I’m just pointing out he had leverage before and Raq responded by having him shot. But maybe he’s in a better position now because the heat and cuz he knows what’s coming. I dunno. :yeshrug: we’ll see what the writers come up with.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost and Tommy are 10 years old right now in Power Book 3. Not sure when them and Kanan linked up but they'd have to do a lot of fast forwarding which doesn't seem like what they plan on doing.
Ghost is 17 years old in '91 ID says 1974 clear as day in the "OG Power". If Ghost is 10 in '91, that means Tasha is not born or possibly an infant and had Tariq at 12

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ghost is 17 years old in '91 ID says 1974 clear as day in the "OG Power". If Ghost is 10 in '91, that means Tasha is not born or possibly an infant and had Tariq at 12
I'm not sure what ID your referring to but Ghost and Tommy were always younger than Kanan. Your asserting that Ghost is actually older. Courtney Kemp said they won't be in this series because it'd be boring and no point also said they're 10.
I just hate being asked about Ghost and Tommy in the prequel,” Kemp says. “Ghost and Tommy are 10 years old at the start of this series. There is no conversation we need to have about them right now, because they are children in the fifth grade. And I know the whole Power universe is going to be like, ‘Where is Ghost and Tommy?’
Power Book III: Raising Kanan EP Courtney Kemp Says Ghost and Tommy Aren't Invited to this Prequel

The Power wiki also has Ghost being born in 1980:

James St. Patrick

Also btw I agree with Courtney Kemp. I'm really not interested in Ghost and Tommy being in this series. Maybe whenever the final season is a little Easter egg kind of thing sure but I'm interested in the characters already on it currently as well as Breeze.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why they getting Kanan out of town. There is literally no evidence on him unless Omar Epps spills the beans.
Are you serious lol.

You’d be a fukking idiot to NOT send him out of town, whether you think there’s any evidence or not.