Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Only posting this to give yall a heads up for season two.

In the bare minimum theres going to be at least 3 scenes where this actress gets fukked
every role she plays she gets piped down.

Is that supposed to be JukeBox mom?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how? They could just try to kill him again.

I know the writers are gonna make it so he doesn’t give up Kanan but it’s stupid. Raq tried to have him killed and frame Unique. He could blow that whole strategy up. And he should since he threatened to tell everyone Kanan was a cop’s kid before
Hes not gonna give Kanan up cause he needs him

hes gonna use getting shot as leverage to get Kanan to give him the bone marrow

If he snitches on Kanan then he dies but he’ll agree to say Unique shot him if Kanan gives him the bone marrow…makes sense to me

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
True. Kanan is 16 in 1991. Power came out in 2014 so he’s at least 39. Which makes Raq about 55, Marvin almost 60, Lou Lou like early 50s. They would’ve been out the game anyway.

All them niccaz is dead marv an Louis, by the time ghost an Tommy get on, marv, Louis, raq are out the way

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I've got a feeling that they're gonna get a character based on prince next season. Majestics crazy nephew running the gang. And he ends up merkin off the whole fam.

Supreme to Majestic
So with Prince I'm guessing King or Lord lol

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys my boy Jaquan called me and told me they are filiming raising kanan in my old neighborhood (Pomonok Projects). They rented out two floors in the 68th buildings and the kanan actor and the moms is filiming there.

So it’s more than likely he returned back to Queens in the second season