Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
its dirty how Raq sent her best soldier on kinda a dummy mission to get all mangled and borderline killed
exploiting his loyalty

simp for a drug queen and risk becoming an accessory to attempted murder on a cop :wow:
Look what she did to her own son. Raq will send you on a suicide mission to save her ass.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this point 50 needs a stake in starz:russ:

this man got Power series and BMF

and i heard he doing something on Boy George

Yeah I heard about Boy George. He also posted on IG that he's gonna do a show on Fat Cat as well. I love drug dealer films and shows, but I don't want 50 to make it redundant. I think a better avenue is to make it an anthology. Like a season (or two) of 12-15 episodes on each real life dealer.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
The worst part about this episode is that we gotta wait prolly 4 cycles before we get season 2
Damn
But Raq was looking like the Joker in this sh!t tho damn

I'm falling in love wit Juicy ass Juke fat lips Box:wub:

I'ma slide them polo boxers round her ankles cuz her timbs too big to pull em all the way off and just fukk that tight ass p*ssy up from all kinda angles my poor baby she all sad about Nicole ol dumb this the reason why you don't smoke crack head ass smh

Uncle Marv Gon be iight

I guess Kanan start getting money pushing dope in B more next season

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so they will discoverblood at the scene. Then figure out he's ab negative and save his dad's life?