Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Raq is who Monet and Tasha think they are :whoo: She was looking like the Queen of New York up there. Somebody gotta make a gif of that.
Wait until she realizes Kanan ain't complete the mission:mjlol:

Simph is done with her but he got an attachment to the kid. dangerous spot to be in.

i don't know what the fukk nikkas really expected out of a season finale, it always seemed like Howard was gonna survive tbh but not knowing who he implicates is a good cliffhanger.

This was a good episode! had some good suspense, set up season 2 with a nice, open plate. could go many places but i h

Marv had a run like Linsanity for these last two eps, but got jammed up by the girl with no evidence. how the hell they get enough info from her to issue a warrant when he aint say shyt on tape?

Scrappy back in the cut, i thought he'd hold a grudge against Kanan but they got some respect between em now.

Juke has all the makings of a kingpin already. nobody expects her and she already reads/plays everyone well.

'Nique saw that jacket and for a second i thought he was gon bark on his baby moms. Lil Jerome gotta see his dada get locked up :mjcry:

Raq got everybody out the paint. Nique locked and they might kill that nikka before intake, Marv locked up and she aint warn him bout that bytch, Lou want out but he aint goin against family, Kanan literally shipped off just as she wanted.

Kanan comin back and killin moms, it might be settled.

Y'all think Breeze is in Maryland? who is this nikka!?
Can't picture him being in Maryland since Ghost is the one who popped him and Ghost and Tommy never mentioned Maryland. I can envision Juke linking up with Kanan out there though. Would be a nice segue into her eventually establishing roots out there on her way to being a DC cop.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the fukk is Breeze? If he’s hiding under our nose, I think it could be Symphony. He has Ghost type swag and it’s not lost on me that he looks like Ghost. Has to be intentional. He keeps trying to fukk with a Queen Pen crime boss which tells me he either dies, goes to prison or he gets in the game because he’s not gonna live a normal life being an architect getting this close to that life. And him being a grad student and wanting a low profile fits with the name Breeze.

:mjlol: I'm almost sure Breeze will be introduced with Ghost and Tommy.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lou: “You threatening me?” :mjcry:

Raq: “I never threaten you. Just like I ain’t gon let you walk away. We a team Lou”. :demonic:

Raq: “Your shyt is my shyt. For example, your recording studio...thas MY recording studio” :birdman:

Lou: “It ain’t a studio..it’s a record label.” :francis:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

That’s our recording studio nikka :ufdup:

Shorty styling in this role :wow:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Raq is wild. She absolutely stole the show.

Raq is a psychopath and this episode proved it. If that cop don't die in the hospital and he really gets to talking (he probably won't) Kenan is gone be in some serious shyt. Raq don't give a fukk about nobody [like 50 irl] and she proved it when she put her own son up to killing a cop.

I don't blame Lou for not wanting to ride w/Raq behind that shyt.

I'm kinda surprised that white girl Marvin was fukkin' turned out to be a legal snitch (C.I.).

Juke the best thing Kenan had going for him. It will be real interesting in seeing what makes him go off the rails.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I'm almost sure Breeze will be introduced with Ghost and Tommy.

Personally I think Breeze has to be someone already close to Kanan. Symphony. Lou Lou. Scrap. Kanan already got bodies. He not letting no new nikka lil bro him. Plus Ghost is supposed to have learned everything from Breeze and be like a 2nd coming of him…so it’s not lost on me that Symphony looks eerily like James/Ghost and has his own grand dreams like James/Ghost. I don’t know. Maybe they’ll write in a new character in a dope way. Either way they building this nikka Breeze up like Thanos :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I think Breeze has to be someone already close to Kanan. Symphony. Lou Lou. Scrap. Kanan already got bodies. He not letting no new nikka lil bro him. Plus Ghost is supposed to have learned everything from Breeze and be like a 2nd coming of him…so it’s not lost on me that Symphony looks eerily like James/Ghost and has his own grand dreams like James/Ghost. I don’t know. Maybe they’ll write in a new character in a dope way. Either way they building this nikka Breeze up like Thanos :mjlol:

:russ:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

When Raq called Simpfony:

Toby-Sandeman-Symphony-Bosket.jpg

"You couldn't live with your own failure, where did that bring you? Back to me."

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this point 50 needs a stake in starz:russ:

this man got Power series and BMF

and i heard he doing something on Boy George