Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Scrap is a real one :birdman:
its dirty how Raq sent her best soldier on kinda a dummy mission to get all mangled and borderline killed
exploiting his loyalty
And of course Simphony comes through in the clutch :snoop:
simp for a drug queen and risk becoming an accessory to attempted murder on a cop :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just finished the season and - yeah - this was the best Power show they've done yet, by a significant margin, to me.

Since they shifted to making Starz a female focused channel, 50 is the only person who has managed to get the greenlight to do whatever shows he wants for them. Kudos to him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
its dirty how Raq sent her best soldier on kinda a dummy mission to get all mangled and borderline killed
exploiting his loyalty

simp for a drug queen and risk becoming an accessory to attempted murder on a cop :wow:
Breh doing all this to die in a season or 2 when he coulda been an architect
:russ::mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Raq really had her only son try to kill a cop :francis: and had a nerve to go to church while he did it.

:pachaha:

His mom treats the entire crew the way 50 treated G-Unit.

Kanan killed his own kid - you don't get to that point with a stable, happy childhood.:manny:

A shrink would really have a field day with 50:wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the fukk is Breeze? If he’s hiding under our nose, I think it could be Symphony. He has Ghost type swag and it’s not lost on me that he looks like Ghost. Has to be intentional. He keeps trying to fukk with a Queen Pen crime boss which tells me he either dies, goes to prison or he gets in the game because he’s not gonna live a normal life being an architect getting this close to that life. And him being a grad student and wanting a low profile fits with the name Breeze.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Where the fukk is Breeze? If he’s hiding under our nose, I think it could be Symphony. He has Ghost type swag and it’s not lost on me that he looks like Ghost. Has to be intentional. He keeps trying to fukk with a Queen Pen crime boss which tells me he either dies, goes to prison or he gets in the game because he’s not gonna live a normal life being an architect getting this close to that life. And him being a grad student and wanting a low profile fits with the name Breeze.
:ehh: